Home

Providing Detail and Clarity to Changes Found in NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode

This is a discussion on Providing Detail and Clarity to Changes Found in NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2011, 03:43 PM   #81
Legal Advisor

jwilphl's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Providing Detail and Clarity to Changes Found in NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode

I still wonder if Teambuilder has seen any additions? My guess is no but thus far there has been zero clarity on this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 03:47 PM   #82
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Providing Detail and Clarity to Changes Found in NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smith.0
Of course the majority of the answers in the thread were "No."

Look at the majority of the questions.
What was wrong with the majority of the question? None of them were over the top/longshot type of questions. They were things we've seen in past NCAA games, should expect to see now, and things we see Madden introducing now.

1) Medical redshirts?
2) Spring game?
3) Off-season drills?
4) Homecoming game?
5) Heisman presentation show?
6) Scouting feature during recruiting?
7) In-season progression?
8) Dynamic player ratings from week to week like Madden?
9) More accurate sim stats?
10) Senior day/night?
11) Create or lose rivalries?
12) HS All-American Bowl with ESPN top 150?
13) Senior Bowl?
14) Designate Impact players and team captains?
15) Full editing of existing players during a Dynasty?
16) Editing of recruits in Dynasty?
17) Changes or improvements to the slot machine recruiting system?
18) National signing day show with player announcements from a select group of top recruits?
19) Can we update our Stadiums over the course of a Dynasty? Specifically the ability to change the seating capacity of the stadium? Change the field color? Endzone and Midfield art? Field type (grass, field turf, art. turf)?

Everyone of these questions were no, except 7. What exactly are you implying about the questions being asked? That they are unrealistic or not viable to put in the game in a year?
Old 05-23-2011, 03:47 PM   #83
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilphl
I still wonder if Teambuilder has seen any additions? My guess is no but thus far there has been zero clarity on this.

I want to see some additions to TB even if its just allowing us to customize entrances
Old 05-23-2011, 03:51 PM   #84
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Coach ratings are not in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justblaze09
They're not in, nor is being able to set the time and day of your game.
2 things:

maybe we can get it in through a patch, doubt it but it could happen

I really hate your avatar, babies are generally ugly but that one is exceptionally ugly.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:53 PM   #85
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777
Oh yeh that is a big thing that's needed too. I know Madden has had it in for their Superstar mode so hopefully they will take from it. That makes a big difference because I want to be able to get a realistic amount of plays in. Also it would be nice to be able to change it during the season because HS is only 12 minutes so their are less plays.
Yea it would be great.
I hate going to Run heavy schools that doesnt rotate RBs and only getting 9-17 Carries a game or going to pass happy teams and getting only 10-21 pass attempts. So I would make Quarters 15min longs and 12min during HS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 03:55 PM   #86
Banned

I wonder if you could play RTG as an OL? Madden's superstar mode allowed you to do so, but in NCAA last year you could not.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:59 PM   #87
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
Pike, first off, NOBODY said they'd rather have nothing than this. We're all saying that they left out the most important part.

Second, the "ratings" coaches are given have ZERO effect on the performance of your team. That's the issue.
That may be true, but the selesction of players, say, Chip Kelly (HC of Oregon) CAN (because of his prestige) and WILL (because of his spread offense) will affect the overall team performance.

If I want to bring the Spread-type back to Florida, now I have to recruit Spread-type players. But, if all the top spread guys are scooped up, plus i'm a lower-level coach, now I may have to recruit guys who may be better suited, physically, for a pro-offense, or I may have to recruit lower-rated prospects JUST to satisfy the need for speed in a spread offense.

However, I would've liked ratings just like anyone else. But I think we can expect them next year. I'm pretty sure they wanted to get them in, but couldn't. Not sure, but could memory have been an issue?
Old 05-23-2011, 03:59 PM   #88
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
I wonder if you could play RTG as an OL? Madden's superstar mode allowed you to do so, but in NCAA last year you could not.
I would like to know. I want to play as a TE.Also KR/PR. Would be great.
Am I the only one who would want to play as a K/P in RTG?
Yes it would be short, but I wouldnt mind.
I also liked that it said you will be both sides of the ball in HS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »