Home

Fact or Fiction: NCAA Football 12 Outlook

This is a discussion on Fact or Fiction: NCAA Football 12 Outlook within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2011, 09:04 PM   #81
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Fact or Fiction: NCAA Football 12 Outlook

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
Both FIFA and NCAA Basketball have used more than one broadcast team. That would be two games.

I don't know if you read my other post, but I think a lot of people would be willing to pay for some DLC that allowed us to download another broadcast team like FIFA did. Maybe like $3. And I am being realistic. They have said this is something they are looking into. I don't see what the big deal is that I'm asking that EA do something with their commentary situation?

I haven't trashed NCAA 12 at all, and I love everything they have done with the game. I loved the Demo and I'll be the first in line to pick the game up. But it is clear at this point that they need to take a new direction with the commentary. Whether it be Dynamic Commentary or multiple broadcast teams.

You mean for this year or next year? I would definately put down $3 for new commentary.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2011, 09:07 PM   #82
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777
You mean for this year or next year? I would definately put down $3 for new commentary.
The Madden team I believe said they were looking into it (could have been NCAA) for next year. They said its something that is very difficult to get together, but I don't doubt that its something they could do in the next couple of years, if not next.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 07-01-2011, 10:45 PM   #83
Banned

OVR: 4
Adding an entrance that 9 out of 10 of us skip over at the beginning of the game is not adding presentation. Show us some stats on the screen. Tell us how many catches our wide receiver has for the year after he makes a catch with an overlay. Show us how many yards we are averaging on first down occasionally. Stuff like that.

This is definitely a second tier sports game on next gen. I know it's comparing two different sports, but the Show and NCAA football series is no comparison. Yea, the show's announcers are stale, but at least they changed one of them. We have been hearing the same crap from the same guys in NCAA since I can remember. And at least the Show's announcers will acknowledge stuff about the game happening. Things like the batter is 2-4 for the day when he comes to the plate or how many pitches the pitcher has thrown. Why can't NCAA tell us how many passes the QB has completed? The realism of the Show is unprecedented.

I'm not going to get in to the horrible physics, and terrible A.I.

With all that said, I will give NCAA props on the online dynasty. It makes the game playable because there is no way I could still be playing dynasty's against the CPU right now.

I will admit I eat, sleep, and breath college football and my standards are high, but I just expected more from this game by the year 2011.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:50 PM   #84
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

So adding on to presentation is no longer considered adding to presentation. Oh OS...

― Plato
Old 07-01-2011, 11:00 PM   #85
Banned

OVR: 4
If watching a team run out of tunnel gets you going more power to you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2011, 11:50 PM   #86
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
I got my retail version in the mail today...downloaded the 1st tuner set and WOW! This game blows NCAA 11 to unrecognizable bits and pieces. Someone call a C.S.I. because NCAA 11 just got murdered!
I wish we knew what the 1st Tuner Set consisted of.
Would go a long way in helping the community to move on.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:53 PM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 48
What i dont get is; why would EA send out a Demo that is an older build of a game; than the demo that they showed off at E3 this year? Dont they always want to put their best foot forward, and sell lots of games? Is this good business practice?
cheers, from a concerned gamer.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:56 PM   #88
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattP598
If watching a team run out of tunnel gets you going more power to you.
It's not like I sit there and jump up and down while I watch the pregame stuff, but I definitely never skip anything. If the game loaded and went simply to the kickoff, or coin toss, then I'd be pretty upset. Myself and others enjoy watching teams run on to the field. Even in NCAA 11 when it was the same camera angles over and over, I never skipped an entrance in my dynasties.

― Plato

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »