Home

I'm sick of the computer cheating

This is a discussion on I'm sick of the computer cheating within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2012, 12:03 PM   #17
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: I'm sick of the computer cheating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souchiro
Smh.

So I'm supposed to be okay with the AI cheating cause its happened for years? Gotcha.

I'm supposed to adjust sliders to make a game better that's supposed to finished out of the box. Gotcha.

You could, you know, not buy the game.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:34 PM   #18
Pro

der juicen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdandi1
The hate of this game is getting a little out of hand. The computer doesn't "cheat" I mean come on, its the hardest difficulty of course its gonna be a little difficult

My suggestion is in your Online Dynasty is to change some sliders around to make things more even. I know its frustrating when the computer can seem to come back with 3 minutes left, but that's the challenge in the game. I love it personally. I don't think the game cheats. If it was doing this stuff on varsity, then we have a problem, but if you play on Heisman, its going to push you and cause you to have problems.

Just my $.02
What these fine folks are saying is the computer knows their play after an audible. This, on first glance, would seem to be the case. I started watching, however. They don't always blitz on a run and they don't always have great coverage on a pass. I understand EA's need to let the PC have some information on the playcall but I highly doubt it's giving it the whole play/audible.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:34 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt45
You could, you know, not buy the game.
And you could, you know, stay out of the thread with off topic replies.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:35 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

Since you started it have I got a few stories for you. All as Ohio State :Off Coordinator first year 95 RATED DEFENSE!

-Lost 2 Cal after NOT GETTING THE BALL in the 2nd overtime where they got it TWICE in a row after they kicked a field goal on their possesion??

-95 RATED DEFENSE and I have the 2nd worst pass defense IN THE COUNTRY for the entire season??

-I come back from down 35-7 at half 2 wisconsin 2 tie it up late in the 4th under 45 second.They score in 3 plays 75 yards against my 95 Defense game over??

-Michigan rivalry game 3 seconds left in 4th im up 3 they have no timeout easy win I decide to run a RUN PLAY :0 RB who carried me all game had over 200yds fumbles after a big hit safety scoops it shakes off my diving tackle and returns it for TD game over I lose??

-By NCAA they said....it wil be fun they said.... -____-
Old 07-18-2012, 12:45 PM   #21
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

Quote:
And you could, you know, stay out of the thread with off topic replies.
It's not an off-topic reply. Every NCAA game (and every Madden game, as well) that I have ever played has had this happen. If you do not like it, cannot accept it, or cannot figure out how to play around it, "do not buy the game" is a viable, credible option. EA is not going to fix it, no matter how many threads people post, because people have been posting threads about this since there were gaming message boards for people to complain on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2012, 01:00 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1
Question Re: I'm sick of the computer cheating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt45
It's not an off-topic reply. Every NCAA game (and every Madden game, as well) that I have ever played has had this happen. If you do not like it, cannot accept it, or cannot figure out how to play around it, "do not buy the game" is a viable, credible option. EA is not going to fix it, no matter how many threads people post, because people have been posting threads about this since there were gaming message boards for people to complain on.
It is off topic. This is our bitch about CPU cheating thread. No one, especially my posts said anything about not playing the game because of it.

If you know this another one of those countless bitch fit threads why are you even posting?

Find your lane and stay in it.

Or make a post bitching about people bitching and you'd be on topic.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:03 PM   #23
Pro

der juicen's Arena

Quote:
It is off topic. This is our bitch about CPU cheating thread. No one, especially my posts said anything about not playing the game because of it.

If you know this another one of those countless bitch fit threads why are you even posting?

Ah, so I have to join the echo chamber of bitching about menial things instead of discussing it with a more open mind. Oh, I tried that and seemingly got looked over. I guess I should stay in my lanes and make a thread about open discussion of the way the
Old 07-18-2012, 01:03 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

Man up dude it Heisman its not that bad, its meant to be the hardest setting. Im in a TB 1 star OD with cupcake rosters. We put ourselves in the WAC and im 8-1 only lost 1 game by 3 points to a user. Its definitely possible to play and win on default Heisman. Im not even good at this game I reckon I average about 2 picks a game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »