Home

Timeetyo’s NCAA 14 Relegation System

This is a discussion on Timeetyo’s NCAA 14 Relegation System within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2013, 03:09 PM   #33
mre
Rookie

mre's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Timeetyo’s NCAA 14 Relegation System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shldr2Shldr
Would it be possible to get the excel file in a interactive form? I think you should just be able to package it in a .zip and upload it to a site like mediafire or another free service.
Timeetyo provided a link to a Google Sheets document:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...3I3SWNtOUNRYlE

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytimh
I'm banking on there being an editor so that I can pop the roster file onto my computer and make all these edits. If I have to do all these changes in-game, I will just have to limit it to only violations and only the top 25.
If you're playing on Xbox 360, I believe it may be possible to transfer the save to your computer for editing. For those on PS3, you're going to be limited to the console only.

Last edited by mre; 06-27-2013 at 03:12 PM.
Old 06-27-2013, 04:40 PM   #34
Banned

Shldr2Shldr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mre
Timeetyo provided a link to a Google Sheets document:

If you're playing on Xbox 360, I believe it may be possible to transfer the save to your computer for editing. For those on PS3, you're going to be limited to the console only.
Yeah I saw that but I didn't find a way to make it interactive like it is in excel. I've made a bit of it on excel myself but I can't get everything to work the way I want it to.
Old 06-27-2013, 06:28 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shldr2Shldr
Yeah I saw that but I didn't find a way to make it interactive like it is in excel. I've made a bit of it on excel myself but I can't get everything to work the way I want it to.
If you go to File > Download As > Microsoft Excel (.xlsx) you can download into excel and go to town.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2013, 06:29 PM   #36
Banned

Shldr2Shldr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeetyo
If you go to File > Download As > Microsoft Excel (.xlsx) you can download into excel and go to town.
Awesome thanks man, I figured it would be something like that.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:25 AM   #37
Rookie

jaytay10's Arena

OVR: 3

So when running the violations piece of this I am assuming you just do it once a season before the season starts, but after all the recruiting is done or no? I love this idea and fully plan on using it.
Old 06-28-2013, 03:25 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytay10
So when running the violations piece of this I am assuming you just do it once a season before the season starts, but after all the recruiting is done or no? I love this idea and fully plan on using it.
To clarify on the timing here:
- I do the roll right after the bowls run and mark down the impacted teams (based on EOY rankings)
- I do the update after graduation / underclassmen leave for draft (no sense removing someone who is leaving anyways) and after the new recruits are finalized.

I'll update this in a bit exactly what week it is (doing this from memory from work...) that I found is best.
Old 06-28-2013, 03:33 PM   #39
Rookie

jaytay10's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeetyo
To clarify on the timing here:
- I do the roll right after the bowls run and mark down the impacted teams (based on EOY rankings)
- I do the update after graduation / underclassmen leave for draft (no sense removing someone who is leaving anyways) and after the new recruits are finalized.

I'll update this in a bit exactly what week it is (doing this from memory from work...) that I found is best.
Thanks. That actually makes sense. I appreciate the reply. Now I just have to remain patient until the 9th.
Old 06-29-2013, 05:51 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1

OK...I would love to incorporate your violations system into my dynasty but I would want to include all 126 teams also, cause I want to play the "NCAA GOD". LOL!! I also would want to tighten up the % numbers so I don't end up having to edit a bunch of players but we will see what happens. Once I get it all setup, I will run some tests and get an average number of players that will be affected in a given year. This is an awesome idea Timeetyo......KUDOS!!

Last edited by shopejay; 06-29-2013 at 05:56 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »