Home

Armor & Sword's CFB 25 Custom Dynasty Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's CFB 25 Custom Dynasty Mode Sliders within the EA Sports College Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > EA Sports College Football Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-23-2024, 08:46 PM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's CFB 25 Custom Dynasty Mode Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
Without analyzing your running style here are some common culprits for a ton of holding penalty issues:

1) Holding Down Turbo. Be patient, only turbo when ur looking to burst through a gap / into the open field.

2) Run downhill. So often I see people zig zaggin like they're playing H2H ranked games. The more you alter your running path drastically the more likely your lineman are to grab on to a defender trying to disengage because you're now in the opposite direction you started. Same goes for WR's and blocks in the back.

3) Just take what the defense gets you. There's no need to spin around like a washing machine and juke so much you look like a Barry Sander's highlights compilation. I usually juke once or twice in a run at most.

I usually don't get more than a few holding / blocks in the back a game and haven't had a single issue even when the setting was higher.

Every time I drop back to pass I get called for holding too though, it’s not just running. Since I posted this I got called 4 more times for holding. I don’t get it and it literally just cost me the game. Would lowering it to 50 help?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2024, 08:47 PM   #402
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonboy_003
Every time I drop back to pass I get called for holding too though, it’s not just running. Since I posted this I got called 4 more times for holding. I don’t get it and it literally just cost me the game. Would lowering it to 50 help?

Finished the game with 12 penalties for 117 yards.

Old 07-23-2024, 08:48 PM   #403
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by flustercuck
I was having the same issue and asked earlier in this thread. I tried what he told me and it worked much better. Go back and read his post. Basically mix up your D. The AI learns and will torch you. Also, watch some YouTube videos of how to play D against the pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
How can I mix up my d when every single team in the sun belt runs hurry up all game.. maybe if u turn adaptive learning to conservative it won’t get so outta control. It just seems like the game is stacked to get you rather than you both being in a battle. 74 overall teams at any level shouldn’t be slinging it like prime Brady
Old 07-23-2024, 08:49 PM   #404
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Finished the game with 12 penalties for 117 yards.

How far are you dropping back? Is it during scrambles or when you're moving out of the pocket?

What are your o-lineman ratings / were they fatigued or dealing with wear and tear ratings penalties?
Old 07-23-2024, 08:49 PM   #405
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godeep24
I was getting in huge shoot outs and couldn’t stop anyone. I was lighting up the scoreboard but couldn’t stop a drive. Finally caved and turned on heat seeker , bumped up all other defensive sliders plus 5 and cranked down speed parity to 35. Boom! All a sudden I was slowing teams down and getting stops and not giving up 50 to teams I shouldn’t. I think the magic button is really the speed parity. It really helped my running game too. These are great base sets but not everyone plays the same and you need to tweak whatever gets you there.

35? The lower you go the bigger the difference between a fast and slow player to my knowledge. Or are you saying that was needed after turning the other items up?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2024, 08:57 PM   #406
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
How far are you dropping back? Is it during scrambles or when you're moving out of the pocket?

What are your o-lineman ratings / were they fatigued or dealing with wear and tear ratings penalties?

Rarely drop back too far and don’t scramble much either. Ratings are solid. Unsure about the wear and tear issue. How would I even fix that?

Old 07-23-2024, 09:02 PM   #407
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Rarely drop back too far and don’t scramble much either. Ratings are solid. Unsure about the wear and tear issue. How would I even fix that?

Wear and tear would just be about keeping an eye on your players and making sure they aren't too banged up. If they hit the "severe" injury risk level you'll notice their ratings can drop from 20-30 points.

I tend to put in a backup for a drive or so while a player recoups from their bumps n bruises. I've also been in pretty big blowout games so far so I have that luxury.

Only other thing I could think to do would be to play around quicker passes. Might just have to get the ball out quick if your line is more grabby than Joe Biden.
Old 07-23-2024, 09:13 PM   #408
Rookie

Godeep24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ncaa_tigahs
35? The lower you go the bigger the difference between a fast and slow player to my knowledge. Or are you saying that was needed after turning the other items up?

For me it sure opened up things. I like to play a bit faster. Had it at 95 and 75 before. 35 opens up my D pursuit and RB game which I was struggling with to hit holes before at 75.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > EA Sports College Football Sliders »