Home

I'm sick of the computer cheating

This is a discussion on I'm sick of the computer cheating within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2012, 01:07 PM   #25
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: I'm sick of the computer cheating

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclarke22
Man up dude it Heisman its not that bad, its meant to be the hardest setting. Im in a TB 1 star OD with cupcake rosters. We put ourselves in the WAC and im 8-1 only lost 1 game by 3 points to a user. Its definitely possible to play and win on default Heisman. Im not even good at this game I reckon I average about 2 picks a game.
My group is about to start a 1 Star Coaching Carousel, no head coach to start dynasty on Heisman. In for a ball of fun!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2012, 01:19 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

Excessively cheating makes heisman hard. Not the AI playing a tough game.

This guy says he's not good cause he averages two picks a game lol.

Next time go back and look at what I've been posting in here and not a reply to someone else.

None of my posts state that I'm quitting. I'm just pointing out the cheating I see.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:32 PM   #27
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souchiro
It is off topic. This is our bitch about CPU cheating thread. No one, especially my posts said anything about not playing the game because of it.

If you know this another one of those countless bitch fit threads why are you even posting?

Find your lane and stay in it.

Or make a post bitching about people bitching and you'd be on topic.
LoL, ok, fella. Shouldn't you be worried about more important things like starting high school in the fall?
Old 07-18-2012, 01:40 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt45
LoL, ok, fella. Shouldn't you be worried about more important things like starting high school in the fall?
Ooh... A "high school" blast. Wow. Try a "yo mamma" joke next! :-)

Again making my point for me. Why are you even here? I'm minding my own business I don't need you to mind it for me.

I thought people ignored things they don't care about.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:43 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

Again making my point for me. Why are you even here? I'm minding my own business I don't need you to mind it for me.

How is posting on a forum minding your own business?
Old 07-18-2012, 01:45 PM   #30
Pro

der juicen's Arena

Quote:

People came in to dispute the claim of the purposely cheating AI, using you as an example since you posted in here. If bitching is minding your own business...
Old 07-18-2012, 01:53 PM   #31
Rookie

Every time somebody complains about CPU cheating in sports games (or I get angry myself) I just try to remind myself of the time Paul Milsap made three straight 3-pointers in the 4th quarter and scored 11 points in the final :30 seconds to beat the Miami Heat.

How mad would you be if that happened against you in a video game? Rage quit for sure.

BTW, Milsap had been 2-20 from 3 point land up to that time in his career. Weird stuff happens in sports all the time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2012, 01:56 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
People came in to dispute the claim of the purposely cheating AI, using you as an example since you posted in here. If bitching is minding your own business...
Funny thing is nobody is disputed the fact that the AI cheats. All I've seen is posts saying get over it, you can still win, and it's useless to talk about. Show me a post disputing AI cheating in this thread. zzzzzz

This thread wasn't made for disputing the AI cheat anyway. But I'll bite. Go ahead dispute it. Unless you call bitching at someone for bitching at something is the dispute. Which is another topic entirely.

I posted on topic in this thread, that's the business and it's mine. I'm on topic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »