Home

It's over - another player's frustrations

This is a discussion on It's over - another player's frustrations within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2009, 03:30 PM   #17
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: It's over - another player's frustrations

yes i still see about 5-8 a game( most games)

because with aggression at 1 you can keep the ball the defender will mark you but not just outright dispossess you so when you make a move they play the ball if beaten.

i have gotten penalties and a lot of free kicks

the cpu play man mark and passing lanes in the mid field but in thier box or on the wings they play tighter but its possible to hold the ball but they will tackle and foul.

IMO the reason why we dont see many fouls on default is that the Agression just makes the cpu take the ball everytime or tackle you hard with no foul called.

now they play marking but they wont let you go and if you do they will try to tackle. but gone are those tackles where your ankles bet broken with no call those reckless challenges are gone.
Old 02-01-2009, 03:44 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 10

Where exactly do I make these tactical changes in the game? All I've ever seen is choices for the difficulty level.
Old 02-01-2009, 03:56 PM   #19
MVP

BIG CAROLINA's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnirvava
yes i still see about 5-8 a game( most games)

because with aggression at 1 you can keep the ball the defender will mark you but not just outright dispossess you so when you make a move they play the ball if beaten.

i have gotten penalties and a lot of free kicks

the cpu play man mark and passing lanes in the mid field but in thier box or on the wings they play tighter but its possible to hold the ball but they will tackle and foul.

IMO the reason why we dont see many fouls on default is that the Agression just makes the cpu take the ball everytime or tackle you hard with no foul called.

now they play marking but they wont let you go and if you do they will try to tackle. but gone are those tackles where your ankles bet broken with no call those reckless challenges are gone.
Alright cool I am going to try this out. Thanks.

PSN: BIG_CAROLINA

"Life is too short for a man to hold bitterness in his heart."
Marshall W. "Major" Taylor
Old 02-01-2009, 03:57 PM   #20
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

team management- then custon tactics- them save it ............
Old 02-02-2009, 02:17 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 10

How exactly do I change the CPU's team tactics? I don't understand, I'm sorry. I did the changes you mentioned to my team and it's made everything worse. Now I'm even slower than I was which is essentially making the CPU even harder to play. The changes you've made only address my team and I don't see the option to affect the CPU tactics. Am I doing something wrong?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2009, 03:24 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 5

To be skilled offline you must play online. Play more online and practice practice even if you lose. The only way to get better is to play skilled players. Offline you dont get that, offline its the same CPU over and over again.

I play 95% online and I must say that I have improved my game a lot! Now the CPU is easy to beat but online its always the big challenge!

I play offline to but online is more fun!
Old 02-02-2009, 07:49 AM   #23
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

yes u r doing it wrong

manage teams-team management-pick chelsea -cuttom tactics-change their tactic- then ress (B) the back button- then save it -THEN PLAY AGAINST CHELSEA

i did not tell you to change your team EXCEPT, i said make your team play NARROW which means go into custom tactics in the pause menu( the easiest way) while playing and change yours.......
Old 02-02-2009, 10:44 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnirvava
yes u r doing it wrong

manage teams-team management-pick chelsea -cuttom tactics-change their tactic- then ress (B) the back button- then save it -THEN PLAY AGAINST CHELSEA

i did not tell you to change your team EXCEPT, i said make your team play NARROW which means go into custom tactics in the pause menu( the easiest way) while playing and change yours.......
I agree. If you dont get into the tactics you miss the whole game. Tactics helps you win and if not used helps you lose.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »