Home

It's over - another player's frustrations

This is a discussion on It's over - another player's frustrations within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2009, 07:41 AM   #41
Pro

SeaNNyT's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: It's over - another player's frustrations

I am step above OP's problem. Pro seems too easy, and World Class is just cheap AI nonsense.

- Catches up and presses you on breakaways
- Takes double press always to get the ball, otherwise the AI will just spin in a fancy little circle to avoid you before dribbling away.
- psychic on intercepting your passes, even when I use hardly any assists
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2009, 05:10 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murkurial
"Skilled" players online don't actually know how to play soccer.
My friends do. I don't play against the Man utd nerds online. I play cups and tournaments that I have created myself, and I can surely say that we have some really skilled gamers.

Our website, www.ligan.webb.se
Old 06-26-2009, 10:23 AM   #43
Rookie

Murkurial's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by coccis
My friends do. I don't play against the Man utd nerds online. I play cups and tournaments that I have created myself, and I can surely say that we have some really skilled gamers.

Our website, www.ligan.webb.se
Well unless you play on all "manual" or at the very least "semi" being skilled at FIFA doesn't equate to actual tactical soccer knowledge. People know what they see on television when they watch a game but opportunity to cheese if often too tempting.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:55 AM   #44
Rookie

deagledan's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaNNyT
I am step above OP's problem. Pro seems too easy, and World Class is just cheap AI nonsense.

- Catches up and presses you on breakaways
- Takes double press always to get the ball, otherwise the AI will just spin in a fancy little circle to avoid you before dribbling away.
- psychic on intercepting your passes, even when I use hardly any assists
that's where i'm currently at with this game. although i will win the occasional game on world class, i give up way too many shots and the cpu is constantly pressing...there's no slow-down like in a real game of soccer and it's annoying. i expect that maybe if the cpu is down a goal, not the entire freaking game(!).

Old 06-29-2009, 09:19 AM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murkurial
Well unless you play on all "manual" or at the very least "semi" being skilled at FIFA doesn't equate to actual tactical soccer knowledge. People know what they see on television when they watch a game but opportunity to cheese if often too tempting.
I dont understand what you mean. Im 35 years old and have played football from kindergarden and up to my present age.
My way of playing the game is up to me. I like Spanish style with a lot of passning. I also like German strenght and Brasilian joga.

Thats my way. Dont really care about others...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »