Home

My first All-Manual settings vid.

This is a discussion on My first All-Manual settings vid. within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2009, 07:18 PM   #33
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: My first All-Manual settings vid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesox
Add me to that list! I love pro cam now, I can't play on anythign else.
I used to play end to end, but I wished the camera switched ends after the half.

Pro makes it so much easier to throw in that simple step-over and beat a defender. Loving all manual, BTW. Especially crossing, so much fun
Cool, we'll have to give it a go!

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 07-27-2009, 07:49 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 5

i love the pro camera. i do find it harder to defend with this camera. i switch btw tele and pro. i find the with the pro camera the game is slower so with that maybe it's better for setting up and building an attack. but then there r times on 50/50 balls that are up in the air headed back towards ur view u gotta guess and assume ur players and the opponents exact position is. takes a little control out of ur hands. but for pure immersion nothing beats the pro camera
Old 07-27-2009, 07:51 PM   #35
Rookie

by the way brian, ur vids were great. made me immediately turn the xbox on and play fifa.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 07:55 PM   #36
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenVenom
by the way brian, ur vids were great. made me immediately turn the xbox on and play fifa.
Thanks a lot. That's the idea, to make as many people as possible want to play Fifa. BTW, hit me up with a friend request. BSCOTTY

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 07-27-2009, 08:13 PM   #37
Rookie

to brian and anybody else interested. if ur from the u.s. as we all know we get fifa usually a month late. if u want fifa 10 when europe gets it go to cdwow.com they ship to the u.s. for cheap maybe even free. gotta check to c if the game is region free 4 the xbox. i get it for the ps3 from them cause ps3 games work on all systems and then i just get the xbox copy when its released here. i cant wait knowing the game is out
Old 07-27-2009, 08:16 PM   #38
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
Thanks a lot. That's the idea, to make as many people as possible want to play Fifa. BTW, hit me up with a friend request. BSCOTTY
Get a PS3!
Old 07-28-2009, 01:28 AM   #39
He can talk the talk

Salhus's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
See, I"m not smoking crack. LOL! I am not the only person on the Fifa Earth that plays Pro Cam, yay! Seriously, once I got it down, couldn't play anything else. I'd love to play in an all-manual ProCam league. Fifa doesn't get any better than that, for mine!
Ha, yeah. My only thing is I like to play all sports games from the perspective of actually watching the sporting event on TV. I don't know, I guess it feels more like I'm controlling the real life players.

The only sport I don't play with that camera is football, and now Fifa.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:28 PM   #40
Rookie

salhus i agree. playing tele is like well watching it on thetele(tv), where as pro came simulates actually being on the fiel. i think it was brian who said on pro cam u can use step overs and the tricks better on pro cam. i agree, the view matches the control. there r adv. to both, like c ing the field a lil better when the camera is pulled back. but nothing beat pro cam when ur attacking the net and the camera drops a little lower behind u. it gets ur heart rate up and frankley makes me a lil nervous, which is how u should feel with goal opp.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »