Home

FIFA Soccer 10 Full Game Impressions

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 10 Full Game Impressions within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-05-2010, 11:45 AM   #849
Rookie

htfdthewhale's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: FIFA Soccer 10 Full Game Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgx2thez
I had wrapped up my CL group stage early so I played my youngsters the last 2 matches and lost one to Chelsea and drew with Fenerbache. Anyway, it told me that I failed one of my goals (to reach the quarters).

Anyone else experience this or know if it can be reversed?
This happened to me, it corrected itself once the next round was determined and scheduled.
Old 02-05-2010, 01:25 PM   #850
Be Massive

sportsdude's Arena

OVR: 21

well, I've hit countless goals off the woodwork and still haven't got the achievement for it. I know it was an issue with last year's game as well (IIRC the thread title was something along the lines of "is the score off the woodwork achievement borked?"). I don't care that much about the achievement itself, but if it's going to be that glitchy why include it at all?

Also, I don't know what term we would use for it in soccer, but the game's Robo QB mode in the last 20-30 min. of the game if the CPU is down is just insane.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:41 PM   #851
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsdude
Also, I don't know what term we would use for it in soccer, but the game's Robo QB mode in the last 20-30 min. of the game if the CPU is down is just insane.
Robo QB works for me! HA! I do know what you mean, as they go to aggressive tactics and it can be frustrating on world class. I have a conservative long-ball CTT to fight it that looks for long balls (without sending everyone forward) and packs the defense in. I try to just put my foot through the ball and hoof it if I'm under any kind of pressure. I'll even take the ball to the corner and shield it when I have possession in the final minutes. Just don't bring people up for corners... made that mistake one too many times.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2010, 07:10 PM   #852
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34

God Mode uses tactics?

lmao nooooo
Old 02-06-2010, 11:19 AM   #853
Rookie

OVR: 2

officially done with this game. Pro is way too easy (went a full season in the premiere league losing only 2 games in all competitions) but the second you go up to WC (full manual controls other than semi shooting) god mode turns on and your defenders turn into complete morons.

Its absolutely ridiculous when defenders from teams in the bottom 4 of the table can bump your attackers off the ball 90% of the time and execute 20 perfect slide tackles (most from behind) every game.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:20 PM   #854
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

I'm currently playing on Pro and thinking of upping to World Class. Can someone summarize the differences in game-play and pros / cons?
Old 02-06-2010, 02:32 PM   #855
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambf12
I'm currently playing on Pro and thinking of upping to World Class. Can someone summarize the differences in game-play and pros / cons?
Ones harder than the other?

That's about all I can say. On Pro I can usually win easily, and on WC the CPU gives me a better challenge and I don't win all the time. Other than that I don't see CPU cheating or anything or major gameplay differences.

Why not just try it and see for yourself?
Old 02-06-2010, 03:36 PM   #856
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurial23
Ones harder than the other?

That's about all I can say. On Pro I can usually win easily, and on WC the CPU gives me a better challenge and I don't win all the time. Other than that I don't see CPU cheating or anything or major gameplay differences.

Why not just try it and see for yourself?
yeah i'm going to check it out. i wasn't sure if there were any specifics like maybe the midfielders or goalies being smarter. things like that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »