Home

FIFA Soccer 11 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (PS3, 360)

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 11 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (PS3, 360) within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2010, 11:19 PM   #81
mfp
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: FIFA Soccer 11 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (PS3, 360)

I'm now one and a half seasons into a new CM started post-patch in France's Ligue 2. Absolutely no difference in gameplay except for offsides being fixed while CM is basically the same - most importantly player growth remains a joke. CM is utter trash and I'll probably be heading back to PES as there's just not enough in CM to keep me interested, even if I prefer FIFA's gameplay.

I've played around quite a bit with both slow and normal speed and the only difference between the two... is the speed of gameplay. Who would've thought? Seriously though, changing gamespeed does not change anything other than speed - speed of animations, passing, movement, etc. If you find the game plays differently on one or the other - and you should - it's all down to you and how you deal with the different speeds. How the CPU plays and other gameplay factors are unchanged.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2010, 08:28 AM   #82
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfp
I'm now one and a half seasons into a new CM started post-patch in France's Ligue 2. Absolutely no difference in gameplay except for offsides being fixed while CM is basically the same - most importantly player growth remains a joke. CM is utter trash and I'll probably be heading back to PES as there's just not enough in CM to keep me interested, even if I prefer FIFA's gameplay.
So you created the CM post-patch and still seeing no growth? Ugh. I was hoping to start up a CM this weekend but if that isn't fixed I'll likely trade this in and stick to Football Manager.
Old 11-21-2010, 02:37 AM   #83
mfp
Rookie

There is no difference Pre and post patch with growth. EA said on the official forums that all they did was fix the emails regarding growth so there aren't inconsistencies.

Player growth and CM in general are a total joke at the moment - i just had one of my top substitutes, who is both young and hi potential, drop -1 in OVR!!
Old 11-21-2010, 10:01 AM   #84
Rookie

They did do something to selling players. I like to play with Chelsea, and I always put some of their older players up for sale. In my CM that was started before the patch, Anelka was listed as "for sale" for over 3 years with never a single offer. It also took years to find takers for Terry, Alex, Lampard and others.

I started a new CM and sold Alex, Terry, Anelka, Bosingwa, Ivanovic, and Sturridge during the Summer transfer window. Huge, huge difference.

So, at least we have that going for us.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:41 AM   #85
Rookie

t_SKY's Arena

OVR: 5

does it fix the "No Commentary" glitch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2010, 12:51 AM   #86
mfp
Rookie

Good to know they fixed the issue with selling expensive players though i thought I'd read some people still having that problem. Def could be mistaken and i only play with smaller teams so i hadn't noticed this myself.

T_sky: what commentary glitch?
Old 11-22-2010, 01:18 PM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm still having problems selling players with high OVR ratings. Arshavin and Rosicky went the entire transfer window at the beginning of the year without an offer, they aren't even too expensive either, both under $25M.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:02 PM   #88
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbroom12
I'm still having problems selling players with high OVR ratings. Arshavin and Rosicky went the entire transfer window at the beginning of the year without an offer, they aren't even too expensive either, both under $25M.
Did you start a new CM after the patch?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »