Home

How's your FIFA 13 career mode going?

This is a discussion on How's your FIFA 13 career mode going? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-01-2012, 08:26 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: How's your FIFA 13 career mode going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC2009
Ever have one of those games where nothing goes right and the computer becomes a world beater?

Playing with Fulham vs. Arsenal, and I lost 10-0! I had been playing really good up to that game too, 6th in the table.

To make matters worse Berbatov broke his toe and will be out 3 months.

I can't wait to get to January and start improving my team. Schwarzer said he is going to retire at years end, and ideas for a good, young, goalkeeper?
Jasper Cillessen from Ajax, Ali Ahamada from Toulouse FC, and Oliver Baumann from SC Freiburg all have good potential and are affordable.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:57 PM   #58
Rookie

PhillyPhanatic's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by calcutta
Started one as Aston Villa on Pro. After a slow start drawing West Ham 1-1 then losing to Everton 1-2 and Newcastle 0-2, I've won my last 3 games: 4-1 v Swansea, 3-1 at Soton and a 1-0 win v WBA (Bent winner in the 88th!). Also beat Shrewsbury 2-0 in the League Cup with a weakened team.

So 3-1-2 after Sept, sitting 6th in the league. Written goal is to avoid the drop, but I think a top 10 finish is feasible.

Didn't make any signings but sold Alan Hutton to Soton for $2m and loaned out some youngsters. In the CPU world, Utd bought Mascherano for $26m then sold Vidic to Bayern for $15m. The other big transfer was Tevez to Inter for around $19m.
Same here. Just beat Southampton and am 6th. What difficulty are you playing on?
Old 10-01-2012, 10:04 PM   #59
MVP

OVR: 16

Playing with my ST 76 overall so far..

Im getting bored of it same thing over and over
Old 10-02-2012, 01:17 AM   #60
BOOM!

gerg1234's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP9072
Playing with my ST 76 overall so far..

Im getting bored of it same thing over and over
yeah, I'm not a fan of the be a player mode for that reason. I started one that lasted 3-4 games.

I've moved into 2nd in 2. Bundesliga after a slow start. My CAM got hurt in training so I've called an "audible" and went to a 4-3-3 defensive look with a CDM in the middle. I haven't given up any goals since. The games have been a bit slower and not as "exciting" though.
San Francisco Giants
Chicago Blackhawks
MLS: Portland Timbers
EPL: Liverpool FC
Old 10-02-2012, 05:41 AM   #61
MVP

weeeeeeez's Arena

OVR: 3

Played 1-1 a draw against QPR. The whole game and in all my times playing FIFA I've never encountered what was going on in this game. Almost every shot I got off near the box a defender would block it away every time I mean come out of no where even when I was having clear shots. I got lucky and scored a match tying goal with Oscar in the 88th minute. I forget his name but QPR has a black defender on the back line who would be the most of the time pulling off these ridiculous goal saving blocks in the box.
Chelsea FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2012, 08:19 AM   #62
MVP

FunkDockta27's Arena

OVR: 17

Got my first International game with Ireland loading up...I may be more excited about that than my Borussia Monchengladbach games lol. And as the transfer window closed we brought in Freddy Adu (de Camargo is mad since we brought in Chuopo-moting) we tried to unload him, but no one took him and his bad attitude lol.
We also knocked out a transfer for Kyle Beckerman (one of my faves from FIFA12 LOL)

FIFA12 PS3
St Pats 44 pts; 2nd place

NCAA14 PS3
Career W-L: 50-39
NoTex 2013 CUSA Champs
Old 10-02-2012, 09:11 AM   #63
MVP

FunkDockta27's Arena

OVR: 17

Ugh! dropped the WC Qualifier against Austria 1-0
got 2 decent shots on goal in the final 2 mins but one banged off the right bar, and the other just missed by a foot.

FIFA12 PS3
St Pats 44 pts; 2nd place

NCAA14 PS3
Career W-L: 50-39
NoTex 2013 CUSA Champs
Old 10-02-2012, 12:49 PM   #64
Rookie

wazzucoug02's Arena

OVR: 5

Finished my loan in Germany with SSV Jahn. Finished second in league play and lost the German Cup to Hamburger SV in extra time.

Came back to the Sounders and they were in last place in the West. Helped take them to 5th place and a playoff spot (there is an error in the MLS where the teams don't play the same amount of games!). Won out at took the MLS Cup home to Seattle along with the Open Cup.

Went to the winter transfer window and requested a transfer away from Seattle. Hamburger was the first to step up, then Inter stepped in. Stalled both offers and waited for the final day. Tottenham stepped in with the best offer and I didn't want to turn down the offer to play alongside Dempsey. So off to England I go.

Also been called up to the national team and made two appearances. First was a 3-0 home win over Mexico (goal and assist) and then a 2-0 win over South Africa (goal).

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »