Home

Official FIFA 14 Custom Team Tactics (AI) Thread

This is a discussion on Official FIFA 14 Custom Team Tactics (AI) Thread within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2013, 03:22 PM   #49
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Official FIFA 14 Custom Team Tactics (AI) Thread

[quote=Krebstar;2045556041]These settings are just for the AI to play realistically. Not human teams.

Sorry for my english, i mean my team are not making the runs so i want my team to play like barcelona against anyone weather is human or CPU i play with barcelona since i am supporter so i want the midfield to make the runs from deep into the box
Old 10-14-2013, 04:00 PM   #50
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan23
OK PROBLEM SOLVED....when you said earlier team management, I thought you meant the team management before the game starts....but I guess you meant team management from edit teams folder.

Blackburn is now playing old style english football. Long passes galore...

thanks krebstar.
No worries. Soon you'll be annoyed with their long ball tactics.

I haven't ever used the style of putting tactics in right before the game, so I can't speak to whether or not that works.

I just have two squad files saved. Duplicates of each other, just so the game can never overwrite both.

[quote=Neymessi;2045556117]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
These settings are just for the AI to play realistically. Not human teams.

Sorry for my english, i mean my team are not making the runs so i want my team to play like barcelona against anyone weather is human or CPU i play with barcelona since i am supporter so i want the midfield to make the runs from deep into the box
Right, I mean these settings are for the CPU team to play against you realistically.

However, for what you want, try raising Passing under Chance Creation (or the second section, whatever it's called).
Old 10-14-2013, 08:14 PM   #51
Banned

hey krebs, i see you have tactics for 9 different countries in your fifa 14 spreadsheet at the moment. are all of these correct or only england's?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2013, 09:07 PM   #52
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonira
hey krebs, i see you have tactics for 9 different countries in your fifa 14 spreadsheet at the moment. are all of these correct or only england's?
They're all good to go.
Old 10-14-2013, 09:40 PM   #53
Rookie

toyo301985's Arena

Hey krebstar. your CTT are just amazing. I used them since fifa 13, and with sliders are a fantastic game experience. just like teams are really playing in a soccer game. I only have a question. it could be possible that you can make tactics for national teams? it would be great if you did it. another thing, i read that you are planning to do some crowd chants for fifa: in this page you could find some chants for your proyect http://www.fanchants.com/ thanks for your tactics, and sorry for my english jeje
Old 10-15-2013, 12:07 AM   #54
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyo301985
Hey krebstar. your CTT are just amazing. I used them since fifa 13, and with sliders are a fantastic game experience. just like teams are really playing in a soccer game. I only have a question. it could be possible that you can make tactics for national teams? it would be great if you did it. another thing, i read that you are planning to do some crowd chants for fifa: in this page you could find some chants for your proyect http://www.fanchants.com/ thanks for your tactics, and sorry for my english jeje
National teams are definitely in the plans for this year.

As for chants, that is the site I've gone to in the past. I'm still in the early stages in seeing what length works best, etc.
Old 10-15-2013, 01:39 AM   #55
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
National teams are definitely in the plans for this year.

As for chants, that is the site I've gone to in the past. I'm still in the early stages in seeing what length works best, etc.
i had good experiences in fifa12 using 20 to 30 second chants, intercalated with 20 to 30 seconds of silence, in a proportion of 2 to 1 in chants vs silence files.

unfortunately, i don't have the files anymore. but they wouldn't be up to date anyway.

silence is very important, otherwise they never stop chanting, and it doesn't work like that irl.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2013, 09:54 AM   #56
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonira
i had good experiences in fifa12 using 20 to 30 second chants, intercalated with 20 to 30 seconds of silence, in a proportion of 2 to 1 in chants vs silence files.

unfortunately, i don't have the files anymore. but they wouldn't be up to date anyway.

silence is very important, otherwise they never stop chanting, and it doesn't work like that irl.
I think the game cuts them off if they're too long. I recall putting in ones that were a few minutes and they would never play that long, even with silence built into them.

So you just had tracks that were a max of 30 seconds?

In past years I've just thrown unedited tracks into playlists and that worked. However, this year I'd like to edit them a bit. So, if there is a quick chant file for only 15 seconds, I want to double that, and also fade chants in and out so they don't start so abruptly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »