Home

FIFA 15 Impressions (PS3/360)

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 Impressions (PS3/360) within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2014, 07:43 PM   #33
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 15 Impressions (PS3/360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangeUp106
Broadcast graphics are next gen only.

However last gen did get all of the stadiums and I believe the players' faces (at the very least they look great).
This disappoints me. I'm still going to pick up the game but is it really that much of a strain on the PS3/360 to change the broadcast overlay? Thanks for the replies though.

More annoying questions - I know we get the muddy kits, but do we also get the corner flags, movable goal posts and pitch wearing? I'm guilty of swooning over little things like this...
Old 09-29-2014, 03:02 AM   #34
Rookie

ChangeUp106's Arena

OVR: 2

I got the game on release day and I'm loving it so far. FIFA is easily the best franchise EA Sports has going right now (I'd argue the only good one). It improves enough every year to be worth a buy and this year is a definite must buy.

The AI is definitely better. The kits look great. The main menu looks great. The new team management screen is a very nice touch. Simply adding the teams' jersey above the player's name makes it look 1000X improved. The fans look slightly better and I think the graphics overall were improved a tiny bit. Adding the EPL stadiums and faces is a wonderful new feature. The shot animations are better and it's harder to score. Still working on sliders to get the perfect game.

Ultimate Team is still addicting. EA had some trouble with the servers over the past few days which was infuriating. Nothing worse than winning a game and then getting the "Can't communicate..." message at the very end. Even better when you are using the coin bonus you bought from the EASFC catalog. You don't get any coins but it counts as one of the uses
Old 09-30-2014, 01:11 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 4

Im dissapointed so far..cpu teammates doesn´t defend at all, it´s almost impossible to guard 1 on 1,as soon as they change their way they are gone..allt he players are so fast firsti 10-15 metres..fabregas was moving against me like lucas moura.So yes..Defence is a huge problem for me...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 02:20 AM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangeUp106
Broadcast graphics are next gen only.

However last gen did get all of the stadiums and I believe the players' faces (at the very least they look great).
Yeah stadiums look great, and the faces are MUCH improved.

Soccer- Timbers & Everton
Old 11-04-2014, 09:21 PM   #37
Just started!

Smile Re: FIFA 15 Impressions (PS3/360)

FIFA 15 remains one of the most impressively comprehensive sport simulations around, and on new-gen hardware it really is the beautiful game. But while some of FIFA 15’s refinements are worthwhile – and a tangible improvement on FIFA 14 – its flaws stand out all the more.

http://www.gamerscome.com/

Old 11-05-2014, 03:26 PM   #38
Banned

jfrost32's Arena

Does anyone else feel that the players should start wearing long sleeves much sooner than december in career? Especially in the BPL and other leagues that are known to have cooler temps during october and november especially at night. I understand the whole its winter thing and autumn/fall. But it is cold during fall in most areas
Old 11-05-2014, 03:27 PM   #39
Banned

jfrost32's Arena

And please EA put handballs back in, its a big part of the game and Im tired of making a pass that hits the cpu hand and they go on a counter attack or they block my shot with their arm in the penalty area
Old 11-06-2014, 11:53 PM   #40
Rookie

ChangeUp106's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrost32
And please EA put handballs back in, its a big part of the game and Im tired of making a pass that hits the cpu hand and they go on a counter attack or they block my shot with their arm in the penalty area
You can turn handballs on in game settings. I always have it off though. In the past there were way too many and it made the game (even more) unrealistic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »