Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-02-2015, 07:30 AM   #1017
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusVI Roy
Btw, for all PC users, I recomend this little mod to increase fatigue and add more realism:

Create a text file and copy this text into it:
HALF_LENGTH=10
AI_SETTING_HALFLENGTH=10

Save it as "cl.ini" and put it in your FIFA 16 Folder

Now, ingame, put 9 min halves (8 for more fatigue) and you are done.
Anyone knows if we can have 12 or 13 minute halves using these lines? I'm feeling rushed with 10 minute halves, too few shots/chances most of the time. Only with 15 minute halves I feel like I played a full game of football, but it can also get tiring.

I also wanted to rant about EA not giving us this option because I can't see a single reason not to, but I won't rant too much in my first post.

Great job with the sliders guys, it's appreciated by many.

Edit: Answering my own question, because I just tried it myself and it looks like we can. So I'm going to be playing the next few games with 12/13 min halves and choosing 10 minutes in game for some extra fatigue and see how it goes.

Last edited by Chrisx; 10-02-2015 at 11:42 AM.
Old 10-02-2015, 07:40 AM   #1018
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasendi
Man if this is true it means that the game changes the difficulty without your knowledge based on other factors... so all what we do in this forum of sliders manipulation has no point.

Can we disable that in PC version by changing the value to Zero? Who can confirm and test this?
Yep, you got that right.
Everything's prefigured to the T.

The illusion of prestige is humongous, one which could even be maintained in my case given the convincing nature of the illusion which has now entirely lost its power over me.
See through the programming now, which has rendered me unable to progress any further in career *=(* so i can see why most if not all people prefer to turn a blind eye to the obvious premeditated manipulation that is constantly abound.

When you come to full realization you begin to contemplate on the sordid deceptiveness of these people who're behind the programming of *momentum*, for they have intentionally settled down for a minimum effort and have for so long been laughing in the face with their faithful promises of *realism* and *predictable unpredictability* and other such nonsense.

Regardless of the well-deserved praise, credit and esteem delivered unto the managers of this slider community, their vain efforts are comparable to parents who wish to normalize their autistic kid according to society's standards...
Depending on a variety of factors you might succeed in the fair compromise and adaptation of the child's behaviour as seen through society's eyes, but you'l never change the foundation of his existence, the prefigured and predetermined set of skills and traits with which he has been incarnated.

Current hopes and dreams would have to be set aside until a new child comes through while in the meantime developing an honest love and appreciation for the child in his nature and likeliness; as such a sacrifice and compromise on behalf of the parents of a child or game are made, followed by a stark decline in expectation---coupled by eventual adjustments depending on the parents' inclination---so true worth is found.

Luckily i'd not be as unforgiving for my child as for this game and its devious developers who are morally corrupt.

Forgive the laughably extravagant comparison but it's what came out.

Ignorance is bliss, i say.

Likewise, disillusionment's pretty painful at first.
To be exquisitely honest, i felt a warm glow emerge around the tear-gland area when i finally saw through it all.
Felt hugely deceived and cut short by the whole universe which has birthed this fundamentally sordid yet potentially legendary game.

Luckily i've consolidated a network of well-acquainted manual players otherwise i'd be on a real downer for a day or two.
And then Buddha's imprint would take over and all'd be relativized.

Haha, odd sort of post, ain't it.

An unfamiliar breeze, though i reckon it won't be perceived as fresh by all.

On a sidenote, i feel so vehemently opposed to the core principles of EA, especially in regards to career mode which they have, essentially, blatantly been neglecting for numerous years, that i want to erect a petition and file an extensively detailed official complaint, etc.
But i'd have to have a platform and a knowledge of how-to reach out to them, so if anyone's knowledgeable, don't be socially inhibited to speak up.
Old 10-02-2015, 07:41 AM   #1019
Rookie

I've upped the User pass speed to 42 which gives you a little more control over the match as the AI's passing does not seem nerfed whatsoever.

Do many of you guys play with Legacy Defending?

I switched to it for the first time since FIFA 15 and felt MUCH more comfortable. The AI defenders could not waltz past me unfairly anymore. I just don't like the fact you cannot use the pull-shirt or shield feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-02-2015, 08:00 AM   #1020
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introspectah
Yep, you got that right.

The illusion of prestige is humongous, one which could even be maintained in my case given the convincing nature of the illusion which has now entirely lost its power over me.
See through the programming now, which has rendered me unable to progress any further in career *=(* so i can see why most if not all people prefer to turn a blind eye to the obvious premeditated manipulation that is constantly abound.

When you come to full realization you begin to contemplate on the sordid deceptiveness of these people who're behind the programming of *momentum*, for they have intentionally settled down for a minimum effort and have for so long been laughing in the face with their faithful promises of *realism* and *predictable unpredictability* and other such nonsense.

Regardless of the well-deserved praise, credit and esteem delivered unto the managers of this slider community, their vain efforts are comparable to parents who wish to normalize their autistic kid according to society's standards...
Depending on a variety of factors you might succeed in the fair compromise and adaptation of the child's behaviour as seen through society's eyes, but you'l never change the foundation of his existence, the prefigured and predetermined set of skills and traits with which he has been incarnated.

Current hopes and dreams would have to be set aside until a new child comes through while in the meantime developing an honest love and appreciation for the child in his nature and likeliness; as such a sacrifice and compromise on behalf of the parents of a child or game are made, followed by a stark decline in expectation---coupled by eventual adjustments depending on the parents' inclination---so true worth is found.

Luckily i'd not be as unforgiving for my child as for this game and its devious developers who are morally corrupt.

Forgive the laughably extravagant comparison but it's what came out.

Ignorance is bliss, i say.

Likewise, disillusionment's pretty painful at first.
To be exquisitely honest, i felt a warm glow emerge around the tear-gland area when i finally saw through it all.
Felt hugely deceived and cut short by the whole universe which has birthed this fundamentally sordid yet potentially legendary game.

Luckily i've consolidated a network of well-acquainted manual players otherwise i'd be on a real downer for a day or two.
And then Buddha's imprint would take over and all'd be relativized.

Haha, odd sort of post, ain't it.

An unfamiliar breeze, though i reckon it won't be perceived as fresh by all.

On a sidenote, i feel so vehemently opposed to the core principles of EA, especially in regards to career mode which they have, essentially, blatantly been neglecting for numerous years, that i want to erect a petition and file an extensively detailed official complaint, etc.
But i'd have to have a platform and a knowledge of how-to reach out to them, so if anyone's knowledgeable, don't be socially inhibited to speak up.
I understand you, i felt shocked too but on another angle:

ALL games have this, of course, that is not the issue. This is needed for the AI to do ANYTHING at all, i can live with that.

What absolutely baffles me is how LOW on options it is... itīs too stricted, that file should be 20x larger, it had to have more options, those are too few to get the slightest feeling of randomness.
Old 10-02-2015, 08:08 AM   #1021
Rookie

Stimuli's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisx
Anyone knows if we can have 12 or 13 minute halves using these lines? I'm feeling rushed with 10 minute halves, too few shots/chances most of the time. Only with 15 minute halves I feel like I played a full game of football, but it can also get tiring.

I also wanted to rant about EA not giving us this option because I can't see a single reason not to, but I won't rant too much in my first post.

Great job with the sliders guys, it's appreciated by many.
So lets say you change it to 13 minutes, that's 26 minutes in total, is 4 minutes really that much of a difference?

Anyway, Let's not worry about it, This will only serve to derail this thread, Back on topic chaps.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2015, 09:25 AM   #1022
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geefiasco
I've upped the User pass speed to 42 which gives you a little more control over the match as the AI's passing does not seem nerfed whatsoever.

Do many of you guys play with Legacy Defending?

I switched to it for the first time since FIFA 15 and felt MUCH more comfortable. The AI defenders could not waltz past me unfairly anymore. I just don't like the fact you cannot use the pull-shirt or shield feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I forgot to mention this in my earlier (long) post. I have also increased it and it plays so much better. I will post the exact values in the weekend
Old 10-02-2015, 09:48 AM   #1023
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introspectah
Yep, you got that right.

The illusion of prestige is humongous........
Introspectah, this isn't relevant to sliders and is too long to be so.
If it were irrelevant, funny and short it might pass but it really isn't helpful to bog this thread down with all that.

I honestly have no pull around here, but maybe you should start at FIFA Truthers thread?
Don't want to be a jerk, and I've done my share of derailing
but this is bloat and tripe and should be posted elsewhere.
Old 10-02-2015, 10:08 AM   #1024
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimuli
So lets say you change it to 13 minutes, that's 26 minutes in total, is 4 minutes really that much of a difference?

Anyway, Let's not worry about it, This will only serve to derail this thread, Back on topic chaps.
Yeah, I don't know, maybe it's not a big deal but I had a couple of really high scoring games yesterday in my career mode with 15 min halves and it bugged me. Kinda disagree that it's totally off topic though. I bet that a realistic number of goals, chances, shots off/on target is one of the major concerns for a fair number of people in this thread. It's just another variable that has a sweet spot, just like shot error. And let's not forget that time is already scaled down from real life, 4 minutes of game time can make a real difference.

Maybe it's just me, but I would go as far as to say that I would probably use different slider values for 10 and 15 minute halves, that's how big the gap seems to me when playing this year's flavour.
Cheers

Last edited by Chrisx; 10-02-2015 at 11:10 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »