Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-11-2015, 10:53 AM   #1729
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I'm on SET C right now with the following tests:

Sprint - 48/47
Acc - 48/47
Shot Speed - 50/50
GK - 1/1
Marking - 50/50
FT - 40/50

www.twitch.tv/matt10l
Sprint - 48/53
Acc - 48/47
Shot Speed - 50/50
Pass Error - 55/55
GK - 1/1
Marking - 50/50
RF - 40/40
Height - 60/60
FT - 40/50
Old 10-11-2015, 10:54 AM   #1730
Rookie

Benja190782's Arena

OVR: 0

Matt could you write a little text at every slider in Set C like you did in Set B..?

I think user Pass Speed needs to be 47 instead of 45 btw.

EDIT: I love the GKs at 1/1 but think they work best for 10 min. halves.. So much fun!

Last edited by Benja190782; 10-11-2015 at 11:00 AM.
Old 10-11-2015, 11:35 AM   #1731
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

What is the width on set C?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2015, 11:42 AM   #1732
Rookie

Lashley93's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
What is the width on set C?
50 think all the length etc are
Old 10-11-2015, 12:12 PM   #1733
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelikkaya
Hi guys,

First, sorry for my bad Ennglish.

I'm rookie on these slider stuff so I'm struggling with understanding slider types and mentalities, and also with premises. Can anyone tell the differences between set A and B in a much basic and understandable way ?

Thanks in advance btw.
Anyone who can tell ?
Old 10-11-2015, 12:46 PM   #1734
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benja190782
Matt could you write a little text at every slider in Set C like you did in Set B..?

I think user Pass Speed needs to be 47 instead of 45 btw.

EDIT: I love the GKs at 1/1 but think they work best for 10 min. halves.. So much fun!
I will once I can validate the reasoning to have Set C in some areas. The premise is there, but there have been some developments.

I'll update it later, but this is exactly what I'm playing with. It's reduced the bursting, and has brought in the CPU's attack. Granted, I think pass error is the value to look at, and possibly width. Other than that, playing quite good.

SET "C" as of 10/11/2015
World Class/Legendary, SLOW, 10-15 minutes

Sprint 53/50 - previous 48/49 - essential to have CPU Sprint at 50 or above to reduce bursting (run from touchline, to middle of the pitch, holding sprint, untouched into goal)
Acceleration 48/48 (previous 48/49) - balances the field of play for both sides in terms of being able to tackle the CPU.
Shot Error 53/53
Pass Error 50/50 (previous 65/65) - Tricky again. The quality and drilled passes aren't OP, they still occur - but it's realistic because of the pass speed. Problem is the CPU makes perfect passes. On the other hand, the CPU GK doesn't go stupid with the ball at their feet, and they will clear it on occasion.
Shot Speed 51/51 (previous 52/52) - with the GK setting, there has to be a bit more less hard shots. The CPU is still able to save shots like crazy this year.
Pass Speed 45/15 - 15 is essential to getting the right pass quality and error. It just can't go above this number or the CPU will be drilling passes that you can't catch up with (or deflect/intercept) all match long.
Injury Freq 65/65
Injury Severity 40/40
GK Ability 1/1 (prev 20/20) - This is down to user preference, but 1/1 has shown some great save animations and legitimate goals scored. CPU is crazy in this game, they save so much - haven't seen any outrageous catches yet either.
Marking 49/50 - user needs to be just slightly below to be able to run "into" the ball's path, especially on headers. On 50, they are so tight, that the CPU will easily win the headers, unless you can really get your super-cancel timed correctly.
Run Freq. 40/40 (previous 45/50) - still looking at this value, but the lower value helps because the line height is much higher right now. Before the CPU wouldn't cross at that height level, in fear of being offsides on the cross.
Height 60/60 (previous 50/50) - this value can probably go lower, but not too much as we are starting to see the defensive line meet the attackers a bit better. Don't want those OP one touch passes at the top of the box then shot, it's the worst.
Length 50/50 - will be looking at length today.
Width 50/50 - may need increasing still testing.
Fullbacks 60/60 (previous 50/50) - has helped the pass variety and preventing the CPU from playing around the back so much.
First Touch30/50 (previous 65/65) - still seeing bad touches here even on 30. This is used to help the loose ball ADD (where you switch to the player and they continue in their original direction, without having awareness for the loose ball).

Last edited by Matt10; 10-11-2015 at 01:35 PM.
Old 10-11-2015, 01:01 PM   #1735
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I will once I can validate the reasoning to have Set C in some areas. The premise is there, but there have been some developments.

I'll update it later, but this is exactly what I'm playing with. It's reduced the bursting, and has brought in the CPU's attack. Granted, I think pass error is the value to look at, and possibly width. Other than that, playing quite good.

SET "C" as of 10/11/2015
World Class/Legendary, SLOW, 10-15 minutes

Sprint 53/50 - previous 48/49 - essential to have CPU Sprint at 50 or above to reduce bursting (run from touchline, to middle of the pitch, holding sprint, untouched into goal)
Acceleration 48/48 (previous 48/49) - balances the field of play for both sides in terms of being able to tackle the CPU.
Shot Error 53/53
Pass Error 50/50 (previous 65/65) - Tricky again. The quality and drilled passes aren't OP, they still occur - but it's realistic because of the pass speed. Problem is the CPU makes perfect passes. On the other hand, the CPU GK doesn't go stupid with the ball at their feet, and they will clear it on occasion.
Shot Speed 51/51 (previous 52/52) - with the GK setting, there has to be a bit more less hard shots. The CPU is still able to save shots like crazy this year.
Pass Speed 45/15 - 15 is essential to getting the right pass quality and error. It just can't go above this number or the CPU will be drilling passes that you can't catch up with (or deflect/intercept) all match long.
Injury Freq 65/65
Injury Severity 40/40
GK Ability 1/1 (prev 20/20) - This is down to user preference, but 1/1 has shown some great save animations and legitimate goals scored. CPU is crazy in this game, they save so much - haven't seen any outrageous catches yet either.
Marking 49/50 - user needs to be just slightly below to be able to run "into" the ball's path, especially on headers. On 50, they are so tight, that the CPU will easily win the headers, unless you can really get your super-cancel timed correctly.
Run Freq. 40/40 (previous 45/50) - still looking at this value, but the lower value helps because the line height is much higher right now. Before the CPU wouldn't cross at that height level, in fear of being offsides on the cross.
Height 60/60 (previous 50/50) - this value can probably go lower, but not too much as we are starting to see the defensive line meet the attackers a bit better. Don't want those OP one touch passes at the top of the box then shot, it's the worst.
Length 50/50 - will be looking at length today.
Fullbacks 60/60 (previous 50/50) - has helped the pass variety and preventing the CPU from playing around the back so much.
First Touch30/50 (previous 65/65) - still seeing bad touches here even on 30. This is used to help the loose ball ADD (where you switch to the player and they continue in their original direction, without having awareness for the loose ball).
Hey Matt, I still really really like Set A. Is there any changes I should make based on the discoveries you've made in making Set C?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2015, 01:08 PM   #1736
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by talucchesi
Hey Matt, I still really really like Set A. Is there any changes I should make based on the discoveries you've made in making Set C?
I don't think so I didn't test bursting on normal speed though. Set C is going to get the best of A & B of course.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »