Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-04-2015, 06:19 AM   #3345
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

streaming now testing the 53/53 marking suggestion

http://www.twitch.tv/papinho811
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2015, 06:29 AM   #3346
Rookie

EvertonianSteeler's Arena

Just played a game on the new set F. Only my usual slight change to height 54/53 and length 45/44. I like the double discrepancy !!

Pace of game and everything felt fine. Good physicality in midfield 14 combined fouls and 4 yellow cards.

Only downside for me was that until I went a goal down in the 86th minute and went to all out attack I never felt as though I was going to score. May just be my imagination as recapping the game I appear to have had chances. Just felt pretty toothless, not sure if it is the low run but i was struggling to find players in good forward positions. I also think it is still a bit too narrow and my wide men kept drifting infield despite being set up to stay wide. Other than that it felt pretty good.

Video is on twitch if anyone wants to look on EvertonianSteeler channel.
Old 12-04-2015, 06:32 AM   #3347
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvertonianSteeler
Just played a game on the new set F. Only my usual slight change to height 54/53 and length 45/44. I like the double discrepancy !!

Pace of game and everything felt fine. Good physicality in midfield 14 combined fouls and 4 yellow cards.

What are you using for marking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-04-2015, 06:35 AM   #3348
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyDeicide
Something is going on with the Xbox version. I cant for the life of me get the games you guys are with this new patch.
Im getting Hammered 6-0 and out possessed by newcastle and Crytsal palace 60 -40, every thing they hit goes in.
I was Liverpool.
Its doing my head in now, ruined it for me as i was having great games before the latest patch.
Im going to have to try nerf the cpu more, **** if i up pass error surely they cant be anymore direct than they are now, going to look at it.

Are you guys who posted similar results on xbox also i wonder?
On XB1,I can honestly say that my gameplay looks nothing like the guys streaming/posting their videos.
Gameplay is faster,feels like a hockey game.
I use set F,but I've made personal settings to suit me,more pass error and FTC error on CPU,plus slower passing.
Think using the sliders as a base,then adjust them to your liking/preference/enjoyment is the best way to go.
That's what it is to me at the end of the day,enjoying it.

Last edited by Ettnollbajen; 12-04-2015 at 07:14 AM.
Old 12-04-2015, 07:14 AM   #3349
Rookie

EvertonianSteeler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
What are you using for marking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

53/53 for marking
Old 12-04-2015, 07:14 AM   #3350
Pro

It was only one game but I didn't like the marking at 53/53, the CPU was very passive. Once back at 50/50 it felt better, more pressure from the CPU.

Also I found the passing accuracy for the user makes the game quite easy to control. I had to switch to manual setting fro passing (usually I use semi assisted passing) to feel a bit more difficult to avoid CPU pressure. I have to say even with manual passing it felt still quite easy to avoid with accurate one touch passes. We might consider to rise pass error for the user only may be
Old 12-04-2015, 07:56 AM   #3351
Just started!

Am I the only one that finds the game too easy using these sliders? It doesnt matter what set youve made up im winning with ease, and the CPU hardly creates chances. I then mess around with it and it becomes unrealistically difficult. First game with set F I beat Man City 7-0 with Spurs, they had a man sent off early in all fairness but 7-0?!?!

Im playing on full manual/10 mins/slow/Legendary

I cant be that good ive come over from PES and only previously played Fifa 14...any help? Its annoying me because I know theres a good game in there, and the sliders are a hell of a lot more realistic than default so good work!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2015, 08:11 AM   #3352
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvertonianSteeler

Only downside for me was that until I went a goal down in the 86th minute and went to all out attack I never felt as though I was going to score. May just be my imagination as recapping the game I appear to have had chances. Just felt pretty toothless, not sure if it is the low run but i was struggling to find players in good forward positions. I also think it is still a bit too narrow and my wide men kept drifting infield despite being set up to stay wide. Other than that it felt pretty good.

Video is on twitch if anyone wants to look on EvertonianSteeler channel.
Just tried your adjustements (but with marking 50/50)

The Pro: I liked the overall movement it felt more chaotic, it created more 50/50 balls. They were a few more fouls than with set F, I had two injuries too.

The Bad: The two teams were not meating correctly, CPU defense was waiting for the attack which made very difficult to create chances. At some point it felt like they had an additional defensive line, I tried a through ball to my ST then suddenly realize the defensive line was few yards behind him.
CPU felt very OP on every physical duels (shoulder or header) even against guys such as Kaboul who is tall and solid.
My teamates didn't felt involved in attack they were not making runs when they should have. I had litteraly to wait them to start running to send them the ball into open space

Overall: I was complitely dominated by Norwich in every part o the game, it didn't felt balanced. Movement of players and pace felt good but other than that it was not fun to play

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »