Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-07-2016, 07:56 PM   #5817
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Thanks for your reply I know that it's just all the values in Matt's aren't filled in and I'm wondering if I adjust to the final column and then make the adjustment to Matt's column or do you leave the values marked with a - in Matt's at default (50/50) and then adjust to Matt's?

Last edited by brendinho58; 03-07-2016 at 07:58 PM. Reason: wrong character
Old 03-07-2016, 09:27 PM   #5818
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendinho58
Thanks for your reply I know that it's just all the values in Matt's aren't filled in and I'm wondering if I adjust to the final column and then make the adjustment to Matt's column or do you leave the values marked with a - in Matt's at default (50/50) and then adjust to Matt's?
Enter the original set values first and then you can add Matt's edits. The "-" indicates it is the same as the original set.
Old 03-08-2016, 03:17 AM   #5819
Rookie

Hi Guys

Been thinking about giving these sliders ago. Im a long time Fifa player, My question is what slider set do people tend to use the generic one or Matt's? do these sliders have a noticable difference as i found this fifa to be one of the least enjoyable in years. im really hoping it restores my love for the game
Old 03-08-2016, 07:21 AM   #5820
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisb1986
Hi Guys

Been thinking about giving these sliders ago. Im a long time Fifa player, My question is what slider set do people tend to use the generic one or Matt's? do these sliders have a noticable difference as i found this fifa to be one of the least enjoyable in years. im really hoping it restores my love for the game
I use Matts and they have made a huge differences.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 03-08-2016, 11:23 AM   #5821
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisb1986
Hi Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlducks
I use Matts and they have made a huge differences.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
2nd this. Gotta use them for more realistic game play. You can really feel the difference between higher and lower quality clubs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2016, 12:55 PM   #5822
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

A quick, transparent, update.

I've actually been playing with pass error and acceleration today. Recently, I had some pretty low scoring from the CPU. I knew the "obvious" values such as run frequency, shot error, shot speed, and GK ability were the ones I could start with. However, I felt like those values, where they are for me personally, are so good - I did not want to touch them.

First adjustment was I dropped accel from 51 to 50 (51 was to allow the user to compete with CPU, I personally feel like user has the advantage). The reason I felt 50 acceleration plays slightly better is that it seemed to have helped the FT control, and also the pass variety from the CPU. I feel like at the higher acceleration, and the higher FT Control, the CPU struggled because they were moving so far ahead of the play - thus sometimes cancelling out whatever good intentions they had with the ball.

The last reason, and probably more important for me, is the fact that I noticed my players were overrunning their runs into the box. Meaning, they were ahead of the defensive line quite a bit. This made it difficult to see some decent crosses because they would always be forced to track back, and then get on the cross - resulting in some very low quality attempts. The same went for the CPU, and showed why they were reluctant to cross the ball into the box at times. So the decision faced here was to either lower line length or decrease acceleration. I tested both, and line length is so essential to the set in everything it brings, so acceleration got a knock down by 1, and it seems to play quite well, especially in the type of goals from crosses now.

In addition to the acceleration adjustment, I dropped CPU Pass Error to 55. This helps the GK from taking some terrible touches and opting to pass instead of clear the ball when they get the back pass as well. You can test this by raising Pass Error to 100 and force CPU to back pass, the keeper will be reluctant to clear the ball, and will even try to dribble more until he finds his outside back.

So, if you would like to play around, it's simply:

Acceleration from 51 to 50.
Pass Error from 55/62 to 55/55.

Have a go - keep in mind it's personal preference - but so far it's been just as enjoyable as before, and I'm glad it does not skew the entire formula of what the final set (with my personal adjustments) has done for this game.
Old 03-08-2016, 04:06 PM   #5823
Rookie

MafiaMurderBag's Arena

Hey Guys, hope no one minds posting in here as it seems to be the busiest part of the forum. I started a Women's "World Cup" where i play as all 12 teams in the game and i decided to try and do a YouTube series. I'm using Matt's Sliders with a couple of tweaks.

Let me know what you think and I'm still producing the rest of the episodes, it's my first go at a YT series so all feed back will be greatly appreciated!

https://youtube/JNpH5Q9xnSY
Old 03-08-2016, 04:38 PM   #5824
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MafiaMurderBag
Hey Guys, hope no one minds posting in here as it seems to be the busiest part of the forum. I started a Women's "World Cup" where i play as all 12 teams in the game and i decided to try and do a YouTube series. I'm using Matt's Sliders with a couple of tweaks.

Let me know what you think and I'm still producing the rest of the episodes, it's my first go at a YT series so all feed back will be greatly appreciated!

https://youtube/JNpH5Q9xnSY

Hey man, you should post over in the Manager thread, I'm sure a lot of us would be curious to follow a women's career type. I have not seen one of those posted in that thread yet.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...thread-74.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »