Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2019, 05:54 PM   #3737
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltw0303cavs
Maybe Dortmund or Ajax ?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I was thinking of a new CM with a German or Spanish club . I wouldnt do Ajax cus there's no relegation , I need to play in a league that has at least 2 divisions so there's promotion and relegation . Dortmund is to big of a power house in fifa 19 to start out with , I really wanted to do Monchengladbach so there's a little bigger challenge .Great team and they have a beautiful stadium . It would be great to challenge Bayern and Dortmund for the title with Gladbach.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Old 02-09-2019, 06:03 PM   #3738
Rookie

Anyone else frustrated by the CPU's tactics? My oponent just came back to 3-4 after 1-4 at midtime. You would suggest that in the last 10 minutes or so they would press me fully and at least send a player forward. But could not see any of that.

Any thoughts/tips/(other)experiences?

Thank you in advance and keep on being coach legends!
Old 02-09-2019, 06:39 PM   #3739
MVP

ltw0303cavs's Arena

OVR: 10

Playing with Zakaria would be cool

Old 02-09-2019, 06:41 PM   #3740
MVP

ltw0303cavs's Arena

OVR: 10

Leverkusen is another choice

Old 02-09-2019, 06:41 PM   #3741
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Season 3 is officially over and in my last game I needed the win to clinch the final 4th spot to get champions league footy , but unfortunately I drew a 1-1 and finished in 5th just 1 point behind Liverpool . So Europa League it is and this 4th season with Everton will be my final one , kinda wanna keep it going cus I've got 6 amazing youth Academy players that are nearly 80 rated overall already and would love to keep it going just to build a team around them . Very undecided atm , but anyways I wanted to ask if anyone's seen this before . My 74 rated Irish Academy GK has the 'one club player ' trait I've personally never ever seen this on a Academy player that I've had . Has anyone else ?

Hold on... "one club player" trait???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2019, 06:45 PM   #3742
Rookie

Hey Matt, what is your shot recently? any news? I'm still using latest setting with no changes, but CPU is having way too less shots than me. I was thinking about drawing level all user's attributes (specially shot error and pass error). What do you say?
Old 02-09-2019, 06:46 PM   #3743
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
I was thinking of a new CM with a German or Spanish club . I wouldnt do Ajax cus there's no relegation , I need to play in a league that has at least 2 divisions so there's promotion and relegation . Dortmund is to big of a power house in fifa 19 to start out with , I really wanted to do Monchengladbach so there's a little bigger challenge .Great team and they have a beautiful stadium . It would be great to challenge Bayern and Dortmund for the title with Gladbach.

You could do Hamburg I believe they have their real stadium some good young talent and they had never been relegated before. So you could return them to the bundesliga .

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk
Old 02-09-2019, 09:56 PM   #3744
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
You could do Hamburg I believe they have their real stadium some good young talent and they had never been relegated before. So you could return them to the bundesliga .

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk
If I can ever get in a good enough slider groove, I'm going with Hamburg. They were relegated for the first time after last season, so they'd be one for the long haul to build up. I completed a few seasons with them several years ago. Had Maximilian Beister playing like Salah until he tore his ACL, then it was Hueng Min Son's turn. Good times.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »