Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2019, 02:02 PM   #3761
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Great finish , Tammy Abraham has done it again and he keeps saving me in the Europa League .I Went up agansit AEK Athens and being behind I tried some crazy all out formation I've never dared to try before and it actually worked . So fun and rewarding , Enjoy

https://youtu.be/DbPfveGbtV4

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2019, 02:22 PM   #3762
Pro

really hope someone can help me figure this out,the movement arrow still isnt showing for some reason??today,i played my son and i used the second controller and guess what!yes it showed up but wont show on the main xboxone profile.I honestly dont know what im doing wrong?
Old 02-11-2019, 02:48 PM   #3763
Rookie

VanillaGorillah's Arena

Played a test game here Juventus vs Liverpool. Here are the match stats. OP sliders only difference is I set it to 30 sprint speed. Legendary difficulty manual everything. Tough game. I'm happy with this set. BTW I was Juventus. 20190211_144321.jpg
Old 02-11-2019, 03:38 PM   #3764
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfreynascimento
Already posted some matches for video footage material feedback. Post Patch + latest setting feels very good and solid but teams are taking too less shots for my taste (often no shots). Playing on ultimate, assisted, 6 min halves. Already discussed about the time too, don't expect same amount as for 15-20 min halves, despite trying to keep it as realistic as possible but even with 6 min halves you get a whole match taking at least 25 minutes (no way I'll take 15 min halves, it might take me 2 hours to finish maybe 2 games, crazy)

Anyways, I'd expect to be so strong to block regular teams if with sides like man city, barcelona or so, but I'm on my 3rd season with udinese (which became a real force in series A, we finished top 3rd, after relegating on 1st season, coming back to serve A on 2nd). already denied an offer from Benfica (which turned out to win the league on same season). So, you see how much fun I'm having with it. If you guys have any suggestion to help me out making AI more challenging and SHOOTING more for Gods sake, let me know. I already tried leveling up pass & shot error to user's setting, haven't seen much of a difference yet (right now 3-0 against strong Man Utd on International Champions Cup)
No one will try to help me out?
Old 02-11-2019, 03:51 PM   #3765
Rookie

VanillaGorillah's Arena

Quote:
If the teams you're playing against aren't taking shots or less shot decrease the human sliders and make it more difficult...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2019, 03:52 PM   #3766
Rookie

VanillaGorillah's Arena

Quote:
If the teams you're playing against aren't taking shots or less shots than you'd like increase the human sliders and make it more difficult...

What sliders are you using anyway?
Old 02-11-2019, 04:12 PM   #3767
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorillah
If the teams you're playing against aren't taking shots or less shots than you'd like increase the human sliders and make it more difficult...

What sliders are you using anyway?
Latest setting
Old 02-11-2019, 04:23 PM   #3768
Rookie

VanillaGorillah's Arena

Quote:
Latest setting
I would recommend decreasing pass error and shot error for the CPU

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »