Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2019, 01:17 AM   #3745
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltw0303cavs
Does anyone play 15 minute halves. I feel rushed in 10 min halves was curious what Darius and others go with

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I play 15 minute halves.. needing to nuke the defense of CPU a bit lately because they are creating so many chances in transition after interceptions. Brought down their marketing a bit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2019, 12:11 PM   #3746
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Had a run of three games that played perfectly last night. Hopefully the trend continues for a while. The game should play like this 99% of the time.
  • First game was a victim of a dumb mistake, missing wide open shots and the the post putting in a good shift. After winning my first 4 the last place team brought me back to reality.
FIFA 19 Bursaspor vs. İstanbul Başakşehir F.K (Career Mode)
  • Second game was a defensive battle. Both teams had the opportunities but couldn't convert.
FIFA 19 - İstanbul Başakşehir F.K vs. Yeni Malatyaspor (Career Mode)
  • Third game knocked in a beautiful goal and the cpu put up a fight the entire 90+ minutes. Also despite most of my starters being 30 and older none of my starting XI came off the field. (That hasn't happened since they messed with stamina)
FIFA 19 - Fenerbahce vs. İstanbul Başakşehir F.K (Career Mode)
Old 02-10-2019, 12:52 PM   #3747
MVP

Batshuayi is on fire for me , has 2 goals and a league leading 4 assists in just 5 games . I really Made a Shocking mistake with Pickford here , I don't remember Brighton ever being so good . Great game and check out the save Ryan makes in the 30th minute. Brillaint stuff , please Enjoy

https://youtu.be/DsPKMsOPZsc

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Old 02-10-2019, 12:59 PM   #3748
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Batshuayi is on fire for me , has 2 goals and a league leading 4 assists in just 5 games . I really Made a Shocking mistake with Pickford here , I don't remember Brighton ever being so good . Great game and check out the save Ryan makes in the 30th minute. Brillaint stuff , please Enjoy

https://youtu.be/DsPKMsOPZsc

finally got my palace cm going last night,i had batshuayi leading the line but first game fulham kept him very quiet(i think i should worry lol)but benteke came off the bench and nodded in an 86th minute winner...or so i thought.fulham equalised in 89th!
Old 02-10-2019, 01:28 PM   #3749
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by djs1
finally got my palace cm going last night,i had batshuayi leading the line but first game fulham kept him very quiet(i think i should worry lol)but benteke came off the bench and nodded in an 86th minute winner...or so i thought.fulham equalised in 89th!
I love Batshuayi , just wish he can settle down with a club for good and get the playing time he deserves. He finds he's form and then losses it cus he keeps be moved all the time . Confidence goes up and down with him . Chelsea needs to let him go for good so he can move on with his career and bang those goals in . He has 4 goals and 7 assists for me now in 9 league games .

Last edited by Dbaja22; 02-10-2019 at 01:32 PM.
Old 02-10-2019, 01:39 PM   #3750
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
I love Batshuayi , just wish he can settle down with a club for good and get the playing time he deserves. He finds he's form and then losses it cus he keeps be moved all the time . Confidence goes up and down with him . Chelsea needs to let him go for good so he can move on with his career and bang those goals in . He has 4 goals and 7 assists for me now in 9 league games .

yh def got goals in him,very dangerous in fifa19 too.
Old 02-10-2019, 02:03 PM   #3751
MVP

The gameplay I get in the Europa League hands down is the best gameplay in fifa 19! Why doesn't it play this way all the time?? 1st game in the group stages Everton vs Odds BK , I went and played 6 or 7 of my youth Academy players for this game and it nearly cost me . I definitely underestimated my opponent , just a beautiful match to start out the Europa League stages with , please Enjoy

https://youtu.be/kq4vIFuKvE8

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2019, 06:34 PM   #3752
Rookie

Already posted some matches for video footage material feedback. Post Patch + latest setting feels very good and solid but teams are taking too less shots for my taste (often no shots). Playing on ultimate, assisted, 6 min halves. Already discussed about the time too, don't expect same amount as for 15-20 min halves, despite trying to keep it as realistic as possible but even with 6 min halves you get a whole match taking at least 25 minutes (no way I'll take 15 min halves, it might take me 2 hours to finish maybe 2 games, crazy)

Anyways, I'd expect to be so strong to block regular teams if with sides like man city, barcelona or so, but I'm on my 3rd season with udinese (which became a real force in series A, we finished top 3rd, after relegating on 1st season, coming back to serve A on 2nd). already denied an offer from Benfica (which turned out to win the league on same season). So, you see how much fun I'm having with it. If you guys have any suggestion to help me out making AI more challenging and SHOOTING more for Gods sake, let me know. I already tried leveling up pass & shot error to user's setting, haven't seen much of a difference yet (right now 3-0 against strong Man Utd on International Champions Cup)

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »