Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2019, 03:55 PM   #3785
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Another patch!! Haha it’s getting a joke now with EA basically they have is a game that was nowhere near ready!! Even tho it says no gameplay changes which we all no is BS with EA!! Roll on Fifa 20 CBA with fifa 19 now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2019, 04:09 PM   #3786
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
Another patch!! Haha it’s getting a joke now with EA basically they have is a game that was nowhere near ready!! Even tho it says no gameplay changes which we all no is BS with EA!! Roll on Fifa 20 CBA with fifa 19 now

The patches wouldn't be so bad if they didn't have unintended consequences all the time. Hard to build on something when the foundation wasn't correct in the first place. Patches for every other game I have usually improve QOL or fix a bug and the game improves. If EA just released a roster update and did cosmetic changes for a reduced price for a year or two they could actually make a great game because they could iron out the bugs properly. The lifespan of a sports game is to short to be patched the way it currently is. Another 6 months and we'll be starting over again. Honestly sports games are the only games that probably should be subscription based anyway.
Old 02-12-2019, 04:22 PM   #3787
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
The patches wouldn't be so bad if they didn't have unintended consequences all the time. Hard to build on something when the foundation wasn't correct in the first place. Patches for every other game I have usually improve QOL or fix a bug and the game improves. If EA just released a roster update and did cosmetic changes for a reduced price for a year or two they could actually make a great game because they could iron out the bugs properly. The lifespan of a sports game is to short to be patched the way it currently is. Another 6 months and we'll be starting over again. Honestly sports games are the only games that probably should be subscription based anyway.
unfortunately ea,as with any other major company/brand,is only motivated by one thing and we know what that is......
Old 02-12-2019, 05:03 PM   #3788
MVP

ltw0303cavs's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucie02651
Forgot to mention I play Legendary, 15 or 20 min Halves full Manual except semi crossing.

I play a 4-3-3, I keep it out on the wings and short passes, also use the lob lead pass when they start to crowd you. Despite EA overpowering the press, you can still beat it but if you use long passes and in middle of pitch you will get burned

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 02-12-2019, 05:05 PM   #3789
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by djs1
unfortunately ea,as with any other major company/brand,is only motivated by one thing and we know what that is......

I’d happily pay for CM only if it was perfect and no glitches and had way more depth to it!! Just every year now it takes even longer to sort the game out and they are still patching when the new game is out in 7 months lol might aswell have it as subscription based game now but they don’t put the time into offline play anymore FUT has basically killed CM , if they don’t do anything this year it’s not worth buying in my opinion

Old 02-12-2019, 05:24 PM   #3790
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
I’d happily pay for CM only if it was perfect and no glitches and had way more depth to it!! Just every year now it takes even longer to sort the game out and they are still patching when the new game is out in 7 months lol might aswell have it as subscription based game now but they don’t put the time into offline play anymore FUT has basically killed CM , if they don’t do anything this year it’s not worth buying in my opinion

i mean it depends on how you look at it,but the amount of sliders included in the game could be viewed as ea basically saying we have no idea how to get this right so we will leave to those that buy it!yes thats a cynical point of view but plausible imo
Old 02-12-2019, 05:27 PM   #3791
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by djs1
i mean it depends on how you look at it,but the amount of sliders included in the game could be viewed as ea basically saying we have no idea how to get this right so we will leave to those that buy it!yes thats a cynical point of view but plausible imo

If they added sliders that when you change one it only changes that and not 3 other things accel for EG it also affects fatigue, now in Every other games ea make they all have separate sliders and way more sliders than fifa has!! Don’t see why they don’t add more and make them work how they should or just make the game right in the first place!! Or just add a simulation mode!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2019, 05:43 PM   #3792
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

I guess I should have been a little more clear in my post... 200+ new 2D portraits to replace the blank silhouettes is what I should have said, sorry.

I was a bit ticked off seeing this update because for the past 2 days I was renaming every stadium for Every team in EVERY league and I swear it was less than an hour after I finally finished with the last team that this patch dropped. Sadly if I want to use the new update it resets all the stadiums back to the default names, luckily I saved and backed up my squad file.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »