Home

FIFA 19 World Class Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 World Class Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2019, 02:40 AM   #73
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 World Class Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
Great post and I get what you are saying. I lost 4 players from my Portsmouth team who were on loan and have added 4 new younger players with potential. I’m also looking at changing formation. Now I’m in a higher league playing a 4-3-3 attack formation with my current squad is probably not the way to go. I did play it in the first game of the season but that was at home to Sunderland who came up with me. I won 4-0 and it was as easy as the score suggests. Next game though is at Villa so that will be my first game I will look to change it up. I think like you say, better to just keep at it and adapt when things don’t go your way. Overall, as time has gone on I think this fifa has been ok for the most part. Even the community set hasn’t had any slider changes for months now which says a lot to me. I’ll let you know how season 2 progresses.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I've always found when getting promoted, the first half of the schedule or the first time you played the new teams you haven't played before, to be very tough as the new league rolls out the welcome mat and then pulls it out from under your feet

Formation change will work, it just takes time for the players to get use to it. And you will see guys totally in the wrong spot but then a switch will flip and it starts jelling together. You could try adding your old formation to the team tactics and switch it on the fly in game , might have to make a sub or play someone completely out of position to pull it off, but that will help. Also the bug where the players go to different positions when you exit the tactics/team sheet is still there so check it twice.

Last edited by pflynhi; 04-29-2019 at 02:49 AM.
Old 05-03-2019, 02:52 PM   #74
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

Game play is still solid, only had 1 broke toe since last update, at the worst time of course ... and nobody has complained so going ahead and finalizing this set.
Old 05-03-2019, 03:43 PM   #75
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pflynhi
Game play is still solid, only had 1 broke toe since last update, at the worst time of course ... and nobody has complained so going ahead and finalizing this set.

Yes the broken toes have certainly gone quiet now with putting severity on 20 thankfully. Still enjoying the set. I’ve been switching up my settings lately just to mix it up a bit to stop the ‘boredom’ feeling I sometimes get. Actually been playing 4 minute halves on co-op camera lately and in season 2 I’m going well again in the Carabao Cup. Like season 1, I’ve just knocked Spurs out on their own patch but won 3-1 this time! I’m sure I’ll end up back on 6 minutes broadcast camera but enjoying mixing it up at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2019, 03:06 PM   #76
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

I still can't pull the trigger to buy fifa20 just yet (I've actually been enjoying PES20 this year).
however I thought I would try Matt's latest fifa20 sliders on fifa19 and after a few tweeks they are playing pretty good.

Last edited by pflynhi; 10-21-2019 at 03:15 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »