Home

FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2020, 02:38 PM   #2313
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
Theyre listed at 2/2 but because that's the slider setting being used for this set. Yours is rated 50 because all sliders at 50 by default.

I'm not sure where the confusion is unless your asking specifically why 2 is the value being used even so Matt details why he chose certain values in the original post.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Operation Sports mobile app
Follow up question. If you set the slider to 2/100 for both CPU and Player, why not just leave them at the same value then? 50/50 is the same ratio as 2/2. Also, since 2:100 is the same ratio as 1:50, why don't we just change all sliders to 0.02? Also, has anyone seen my pet badger? It ran of with my wife and i can't find either anywhere. It's about yay high and smells vaguely like a summer day in toscany. Thanks!
Old 04-11-2020, 02:50 PM   #2314
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
Theyre listed at 2/2 but because that's the slider setting being used for this set. Yours is rated 50 because all sliders at 50 by default.

I'm not sure where the confusion is unless your asking specifically why 2 is the value being used even so Matt details why he chose certain values in the original post.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Operation Sports mobile app
Oh they are rated 2/100? Lol. I thought it was supposed to be like one of those single digit sliders that some sports games have. It confused me because it those sliders were the only ones with a low number.
Old 04-11-2020, 03:37 PM   #2315
Rookie

Currently using Matt’s sliders with a few tweaks for my project simming the remainder of the season (All cup games CPU vs CPU).

One of the frustrating things to see is wingers getting space down the flanks but always cutting back or refusing to cross the ball. Is there any slider adjustment I can make to encourage more crosses into the box? Cheers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2020, 04:30 PM   #2316
Rookie

Guys, I have a question. I have been using matt's sliders but something I noticed is that the fullbacks do not attack even though in my formations I move them forward as wing-backs and their instructions are to join the attack and overlap. How do I fix this?
Old 04-11-2020, 04:40 PM   #2317
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansu_fatismo23
Guys, I have a question. I have been using matt's sliders but something I noticed is that the fullbacks do not attack even though in my formations I move them forward as wing-backs and their instructions are to join the attack and overlap. How do I fix this?

What are their work-rates. People often ignore work rates but they really do make a difference in how the players perform on the pitch.
Old 04-12-2020, 03:08 AM   #2318
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansu_fatismo23
Take them off join the attack and leave them on balanced. For some reason, they seem to attack more when only on overlap.
Old 04-12-2020, 06:45 AM   #2319
Rookie

abbes's Arena

Is it just me or Cup games are on easy mode?? Playing Legendary in League Two with Salford I sometimes struggle. Playing in Carabao against Tottenham, with my second team (!!!), I just won 3-1, quite easily.
Shame on EA they messed up Ultimate difficulty, it was such a perfect balanced play back in December 19 :/.
Old 04-12-2020, 02:42 PM   #2320
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbes
Is it just me or Cup games are on easy mode?? Playing Legendary in League Two with Salford I sometimes struggle. Playing in Carabao against Tottenham, with my second team (!!!), I just won 3-1, quite easily.
Shame on EA they messed up Ultimate difficulty, it was such a perfect balanced play back in December 19 :/.
I just saw your comment after beating Cardiff City with Derby County 7-0 in the FA Cup. It was an unusually easy game. Most of my league games are pretty competitive. Cardiff City kept passing the ball back to me and high pressed recklessly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »