Home

FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2020, 05:00 PM   #2337
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
Played 3 full matches he's and replayed a couple others multiples times using various values for marking. Dropped back to 52 and that's to extreme the resistance in mid field disappeared and defenders never came out to meet the attackers. 70 was still felt to smothering. Eventually trying one value at a time settled on 66. There was enough pressure to cause mistakes and turnovers but not so much so that a well timed pass or catching someone out of position you could get user/cpu through.

Also I'm surprised that GK at 40 is playable I would think the keepers would be to dumb to do anything but they've made and missed saves in spectacular and most importantly realistic ways.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Operation Sports mobile app
Hi jrn, I have just uploaded the first game with Burnley, I decided to use WC with the base set as is except for marking 70/70, line height 50/50 and line length 46/45. I have the second game ready to upload too which I am about to upload. Here is the playlist link

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...cbpbqIHl6JWfhw
Old 04-14-2020, 05:27 PM   #2338
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
Hi jrn, I have just uploaded the first game with Burnley, I decided to use WC with the base set as is except for marking 70/70, line height 50/50 and line length 46/45. I have the second game ready to upload too which I am about to upload. Here is the playlist link

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...cbpbqIHl6JWfhw

Cool. I'll check it out!
Old 04-15-2020, 05:49 AM   #2339
Rookie

abbes's Arena

Default sliders - legendary here.

Do you guys got problem that defenders are too easy to go around with your sniper? I mean... Usual situation is that I take ball with sniper, no sprinting, just running with ball and they-defenders protect zone instead of going to attack and take the ball out of me - that reminds me a bit of PES problem, where you could just pass to your sniper, go around and shoot and 95% time it was an easy goal. Something very similar here actually.
Is it a marking slider that affects this?
I tried to put marking even higher on 75, and it's not that bad I feel, seems like defenders sticking more to a player, but still happens sometimes. Maybe lowering is the key then, like others doing here?
Old 04-15-2020, 05:56 AM   #2340
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbes
Default sliders - legendary here.

Do you guys got problem that defenders are too easy to go around with your sniper? I mean... Usual situation is that I take ball with sniper, no sprinting, just running with ball and they-defenders protect zone instead of going to attack and take the ball out of me - that reminds me a bit of PES problem, where you could just pass to your sniper, go around and shoot and 95% time it was an easy goal. Something very similar here actually.
Is it a marking slider that affects this?
I tried to put marking even higher on 75, and it's not that bad I feel, seems like defenders sticking more to a player, but still happens sometimes. Maybe lowering is the key then, like others doing here?
Sniper??? 🤨

Mate, what game do you think you're playing?
Old 04-15-2020, 07:59 AM   #2341
Rookie

abbes's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidC82
Sniper??? ��

Mate, what game do you think you're playing?
Pardon me. Striker obviously. And by default sliders I meant the one from OP.
Actually in my native language we calling the main striker - a sniper .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2020, 09:15 AM   #2342
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbes
Pardon me. Striker obviously. And by default sliders I meant the one from OP.
Actually in my native language we calling the main striker - a sniper .

Always said Mancunians were weird

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-15-2020, 12:29 PM   #2343
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Way off topic: If the Newcastle deal does go through we'll see an influx of CMs using the Magpies soon and especially next year. (note: I said the same thing last year, this deal seems a bit more legit this time though)

Last edited by jrnlgrn; 04-15-2020 at 12:31 PM.
Old 04-16-2020, 06:13 AM   #2344
Rookie

Played quite a few games with the previous suggested edits. I'm most definitely seeing more tackles and fouls by CPU. I'm also getting a feeling that CPU attacking is more varied.

Loving the game atm apart form getting sacked for offering Rafeal Leao a fitting contract for a striker who scored over 70 goals in the previous season and is on 30 by game 20 this. That sucked big style.

Would love a slider set that tries to bridge the gap between Legendary and Ultimate.

Keep up the good work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I think marking can go down to 70 to start. I've been testing a harder version of the legendary sliders on my own time, and will actually have a video out. It's mainly for those who are stuck between legendary and ultimate (ultimate is far away from realistic) in terms of a challenge.

Overall, there are a couple values that can be adjusted though. I think the beauty of sliders this year is how they are well represented to the number and its connections. Shot error is controlled by shot speed and GK ability for example.

I'm still having an absolute blast, but can understand if there is room to adjust, let's go for it. To me, it's just a bit bizarre to be modifying sliders in mid April - that part hasn't sunk in yet!
Sent from my SM-G960F using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »