Home

FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2020, 07:13 PM   #2369
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24
Re: FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I'm using OP with

Shot speed 50/50
GK 40/40
Length 46/45
Marking 70/70
FT 60/60
Started Week 25 with these alterations. Really tough game I just had. Only managed 4 total shots all game. Jorginho and Kante shut down the middle of the park. Super aggressive. Even crossing was tricky, Azpilicueta and Alonso were getting a boot to everything! 88th minute equalizer by Pulisic had me seething. Thought I played so well despite only 40% possession. Despite, the dropped points I am having a blast as always!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 15874243522831433732377788989821.jpg (237.4 KB, 184 views)
Old 04-22-2020, 05:55 PM   #2370
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

How does anyone play this game in CM? Stamina players go to zero basically by halftime??? How can this be issue with game this late in cycle?? I just tried playing a match in CM. First of season, players fully rested. Somehow all down to zero at haltime?? Ps4 version.

PSN: TheGritsBlitz

Current Franchises:
Madden 20 - Falcons
PES 2020 - AJAX
The Show 20 - TBD
Old 04-22-2020, 08:52 PM   #2371
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
How does anyone play this game in CM? Stamina players go to zero basically by halftime??? How can this be issue with game this late in cycle?? I just tried playing a match in CM. First of season, players fully rested. Somehow all down to zero at haltime?? Ps4 version.
Haven't personally seen a stamina issue since the patch that changed stamina was released around the end of January. When it did happen it only occurred a couple of times and hasn't happened since then. The most recent patches should have reverted stamina back to the way it has always been except when using the d-pad tactic overload ball side.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2020, 11:17 PM   #2372
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yrbmusbor
Arsenal...
I've had the same thing happen with the "drop back" defensive tactic. Players get tires significantly faster than on the "press after possession loss" tactic which makes no sense.
Old 04-23-2020, 04:54 AM   #2373
Rookie

abbes's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown

PSN: TheGritsBlitz
Yeap, no problems about stamina in my game as well.
Actually I am having an absolute blast since I found sliders which suits me perfectly. I tried Matt's 'legendary harder' set, but it was too chaotic at the end of the day, so went back to set v2, tweaked it with small touches here and there and Legendary, 7 minutes, realistic gameplay and results is finally available . Self-isolation couldn't be better.
Old 04-23-2020, 08:46 AM   #2374
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Okay, guys. I've spent a bit of time reviewing the thread, feedback on videos, etc. I have compiled 3 sets of sliders that are based on the current Version 2 set.

The 3 sets are as follows:

→ OS Sliders - Version 3 Work in Progress
→ Harder Legendary Sliders
→ Shorter Halves Sliders

I will include the descriptions of value within the set and how they are adjusted based on the requirement, while still complimenting the original set.

This will be posted in a new post, then in the OP as always. Any questions, please let me know. I decided to do it this way because of the demand (I get about 3-5 messages a day) of various set ups.

I think this would be a good way to go forward for FIFA 21 as well when that time comes.
I've been under the weather, but have been testing this through. Have all 3 sets complete and will be posting them with explanation sometime today. Surprisingly enough having fun on the shorter halves (4-8) minute matches as well. Stay tuned.
Old 04-23-2020, 10:45 AM   #2375
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Also, I seriously cannot stop playing this game, guys. Despite some slight bugs, FIFA 20 really is playing beautifully overall.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2020, 11:31 AM   #2376
Rookie

abbes's Arena

Quote:
Also, I seriously cannot stop playing this game, guys. Despite some slight bugs, FIFA 20 really is playing beautifully overall.
I feel you, got exactly the same here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »