Home

FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2020, 04:00 PM   #2353
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders

Quick question for you Matt.

I feel like I still don't see quite enough injuries with the sliders from the OP. Do the Injury Frequency and Severity sliders affect gameplay in the same way that Injury slider in Madden does, or am I free to raise each of them a little?
Old 04-17-2020, 04:09 PM   #2354
Rookie

Friends, I'm going to continue with Sliders Version 2. Just adjusting the marking to 70/70. I think those Sliders (Version 2) are very good and I don't think they need to be changed.

What do you think?
Old 04-17-2020, 08:23 PM   #2355
Rookie

abbes's Arena

Promising those new 'harder legendary' sliders. Really challenging.
So far with my Salford side, half season, no transfers:
home vs Walsall 1-3 L
home vs Oldham 2-1 W
away vs Cambridge 1-1 D
away vs Port Vale 1-0 W
home vs Crawley 3-0 L
home vs Plymouth 2-0 W

All variety of results, love it so far., like good old Ultimate . Thanks you so much for bringing back all the joy, Mattt!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2020, 10:13 AM   #2356
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
Hey Matt, after watching the video I played 3 matches so far but on WC and think the setup in the video might also be viable as an in-between difficulty kind of a WC+. The 3 games I played were probably the most fun I've had playing FIFA in weeks. Great saves on both sides, tons a variety all across the pitch just really entertaining.
That's interesting. I hadn't thought about that. Anything outstanding for WC that needs addressing per that video?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianP
Friends, I'm going to continue with Sliders Version 2. Just adjusting the marking to 70/70. I think those Sliders (Version 2) are very good and I don't think they need to be changed.

What do you think?
Yes, I'm using Version 2 and that marking value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbes
Promising those new 'harder legendary' sliders. Really challenging.
So far with my Salford side, half season, no transfers:
home vs Walsall 1-3 L
home vs Oldham 2-1 W
away vs Cambridge 1-1 D
away vs Port Vale 1-0 W
home vs Crawley 3-0 L
home vs Plymouth 2-0 W

All variety of results, love it so far., like good old Ultimate . Thanks you so much for bringing back all the joy, Mattt!
Great to see that. Glad they worked out and I'm not crazy. You guys are a lot better than me with those results!
Old 04-18-2020, 10:18 AM   #2357
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

I felt it was only fair to post the video since a couple have discussed it. If you guys would like to test and let me know if its OP worthy, I'd be happy to add it through. Often times when I receive requests/suggestions about what to change per A or B settings, I try to think about what most of you would suggest as well.

The following set in the video was determined through reading this thread again - in particular our run frequency and error values. I'd love to tell anyone who needs guidance to read through this thread, but that is indeed a tough ask, unless you know what you're looking for. So a big thanks to everyone who has participated in this thread.

Old 04-18-2020, 10:53 AM   #2358
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I felt it was only fair to post the video since a couple have discussed it. If you guys would like to test and let me know if its OP worthy, I'd be happy to add it through.
Hey Matt, do you mind posting what YOU are currently using? I know there have been some suggestions deviating from OP, so I’m just curious what exactly you’re using at the moment.

Started Dortmund career last night, with some modifications to OP I’ve seen floating around and it was loads of fun. Wound up losing 2-1 nearly at the death to Bayern in Super Cup.

This was WC/Slow/10 min. (Curious your preferences here also).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-18-2020, 12:27 PM   #2359
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

MATT's UPDATE VIDEO: I'm reposting so your vid doesn't get lost as (hopefully) more people post their thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
That's interesting. I hadn't thought about that. Anything outstanding for WC that needs addressing per that video?
Nothing that I noticed. Everything seemed spot on. Everything you mentioned in the video seemed to translate well to WC. Here's a video with all 3 games in it. Each game had a different feel which was nice, which means the sliders are still respecting the CTT and players abilities on the pitch.

Old 04-18-2020, 01:20 PM   #2360
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Hey Matt, do you mind posting what YOU are currently using? I know there have been some suggestions deviating from OP, so I’m just curious what exactly you’re using at the moment.

Started Dortmund career last night, with some modifications to OP I’ve seen floating around and it was loads of fun. Wound up losing 2-1 nearly at the death to Bayern in Super Cup.

This was WC/Slow/10 min. (Curious your preferences here also).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm using OP with

Shot speed 50/50
GK 40/40
Length 46/45
Marking 70/70
FT 60/60

It is most likely what I will be testing for V3,but I need to review it once I"m off work tonight. In addition, I need to watch jrn's videos to check out the run frequency in particular. If that is working, maybe we have an opportunity to take the main set RF up a notch.

Last edited by Matt10; 04-18-2020 at 01:26 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »