Home

Cardinaldiehard's NCAA Basketball 10 Rosters (PS3)

This is a discussion on Cardinaldiehard's NCAA Basketball 10 Rosters (PS3) within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2018, 05:13 PM   #97
Pro

parent22's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Cardinaldiehard's NCAA Basketball 10 Rosters (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsuFan458
The only problem I have is I don’t know how to change the class. It’s blacked out. Anyone know how?
There is no way to do it. I'd be willing to help out with the Big 10. I could bump my old thread that no one responded to (the one that Pinbw posted), and we could see if anyone else wants to help.
Old 11-11-2018, 09:38 AM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey Cardinaldiehard! Looking forward to your rosters and appreciate the hard work you put into them! Will you announce them being available here or on the first page? Thanks!
Old 11-11-2018, 12:21 PM   #99
Just started!

I keep getting a message saying that the file is corrupted. Thoughts?
Old 11-11-2018, 01:17 PM   #100
Rookie

OVR: 2

Version 1 is up guys!

Please double check the rotation for your favorite teams as everyone will have a different opinion on how to set them. I used a combination of minutes played and people who actually started, but with only 1 game under most team's belts it is a little hard to tell. Also, everyone will want to handle injuries and suspensions a little bit differently.

Please list any errors you would like to see changed, and also if you disagree with a rating or something else simply change it on your end! This should be a great base roster and feel free to customize your favorite teams however you see fit!
Old 11-12-2018, 04:01 PM   #101
Rookie

ahaf21's Arena

I’m pretty tech savvy, but I just cannot get these rosters to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2018, 04:43 PM   #102
Rookie

It says This roster is for another NCAA 10 profile??? Do I need to swap out the files with my save ??

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-12-2018, 04:58 PM   #103
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill8019
It says This roster is for another NCAA 10 profile??? Do I need to swap out the files with my save ??

Corrections ... Save a roster first and Name it 2018 .. exit game and copy it to usb from PS3 home menu [saved data Utility (PS3)] then copy the SYS-Data from the save on a computer
[SHOULD BE FOUR FILES YOU ONLY NEED SYS-DATA].. overwrite the new roster you saved 2018 SYS-Data..and copy the roster back to ps3 on home menu [saved data Utility (PS3)] open game and open your 2018 and Boom !!!

Old 11-12-2018, 06:42 PM   #104
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinaldiehard
Version 1 is up guys!

Please double check the rotation for your favorite teams as everyone will have a different opinion on how to set them. I used a combination of minutes played and people who actually started, but with only 1 game under most team's belts it is a little hard to tell. Also, everyone will want to handle injuries and suspensions a little bit differently.

Please list any errors you would like to see changed, and also if you disagree with a rating or something else simply change it on your end! This should be a great base roster and feel free to customize your favorite teams however you see fit!
Hey, first off, congratulations on creating another roster! I know this is no easy task and takes massive amounts of dedication. I do, however, have one question and don't know if I'm just overlooking it or not, but I can't seem to find the link for the rosters. Where can I find them? Again, thank you for all your hard work!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »