Home

NHL 16: Article Breakdown from EA GameChanger who PLAYED the Game

This is a discussion on NHL 16: Article Breakdown from EA GameChanger who PLAYED the Game within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2015, 03:14 AM   #153
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NHL 16: Article Breakdown from EA GameChanger who PLAYED the Game

Our GameChanger is MIA again. Please come back when you can, we have so many other questions.
Old 06-04-2015, 04:34 PM   #154
Rookie

OVR: 0

Pretty crammed the next couple of weeks with the end of high school + working 30+ hours a week. When I get time I'll go through. EA is still continuously updating that Ask EA page.
Old 06-04-2015, 04:37 PM   #155
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oohwayy
Pretty crammed the next couple of weeks with the end of high school + working 30+ hours a week. When I get time I'll go through. EA is still continuously updating that Ask EA page.
Ok, thanks.

And I know, but you'll see, my questions aren't "ask EA" material. But stuff that I think you will be able to answer and talk about.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2015, 11:16 PM   #156
Pro

Robo COP's Arena

OVR: 3

I've learned not to assume with EA which is why I am curious.

With the new EASHL have we heard news that confirms that you will be able to build your EASHL team (ie: custom jerseys, etc.). It would be safe to assume that's the case but EA also waited till the last minute to confirm that EASHL wasn't even in the game last year, so I'd like to know before I'm about to buy the game. It wouldn't surprise me if it was a HUT type deal where you can only choose the jerseys of existing teams in the game
Old 06-06-2015, 01:20 AM   #157
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKing
Imo nothing is going to change until we get a new guy in charge of the nhl team over at ea or hopefully 2k gets back in the game. So as long as Rammer is there I wouldn't expect to much to change his priorties are not the same as ours.
Here comes the entitlement train choo choo If 25 people on OS dont get what they demand were gonna take our puck and go home !

Well go already as many really enjoy what EA NHL does with their Hockey game especially puck physics , real player control and gameplay thats the staple of any sports video game .
Old 06-06-2015, 08:40 AM   #158
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by THESHAMISASHAME
Here comes the entitlement train choo choo If 25 people on OS dont get what they demand were gonna take our puck and go home !

Well go already as many really enjoy what EA NHL does with their Hockey game especially puck physics , real player control and gameplay thats the staple of any sports video game .
According to these forums, EA's forums, and a ton of reviews of NHL 15, I think that number is more than 25. If everyone who was disappointed with NHL 15 "took their puck and went home" then I think NHL 16 would be the worst selling EA game of all time.
Old 06-06-2015, 08:59 AM   #159
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:

Lol......... OK
Old 06-06-2015, 01:48 PM   #160
MVP

actionhank's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:

Yep. Just 1 or 2 people are upset with how EA's taken a great game series and turning it into a virtual piggy bank with HUT. I'm sure they'll get over it, while the rest of us enjoy recycled gameplay year after year, and getting features removed and added back as "brand new!"

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »