Home

Brilliant Idea for us Offline Gamers to go back to Pre September 28/30 Tuner

This is a discussion on Brilliant Idea for us Offline Gamers to go back to Pre September 28/30 Tuner within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2015, 12:12 PM   #17
Rookie

Tonic's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Brilliant Idea for us Offline Gamers to go back to Pre September 28/30 Tuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm83
This was possible at "old gen".
As were many things with this game.
Old 10-19-2015, 12:43 PM   #18
Rookie

pm83's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Brilliant Idea for us Offline Gamers to go back to Pre September 28/30 Tuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonic
As were many things with this game.
Sad but true.
Old 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 10

Startup a new franchise. I noticed when I finally began mine the other day it will allow you to select what tuner you want to play with. I've never played online so I still have 1.0. My options were to play with ver 1.0 or latest. I'm guessing the latest is still my 1.0 but could be wrong? At any rate, to anyone that has downloaded all of the tuners start a new 'chise and see what versions you are given to play with.
Old 10-19-2015, 07:39 PM   #20
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD
Startup a new franchise. I noticed when I finally began mine the other day it will allow you to select what tuner you want to play with. I've never played online so I still have 1.0. My options were to play with ver 1.0 or latest. I'm guessing the latest is still my 1.0 but could be wrong? At any rate, to anyone that has downloaded all of the tuners start a new 'chise and see what versions you are given to play with.
This is incorrect. There should be a 1.00, 1.01 and 1.02, 1.02 being latest.
Old 10-20-2015, 06:41 AM   #21
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD
There is only one tuner. 1.00 and late set are the exact same one. EA decided we don't have a choice but to use the one they think is best and continue to overwrite the tuner.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2015, 09:28 AM   #22
Pro

jaiman's Arena

OVR: 5
Brilliant Idea for us Offline Gamers to go back to Pre September 28/30 Tuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr86
I definitely have it.
I am pretty useless when It comes to these things..so if you want to give me a step by step on what file site to use and how to do it..i will see what I can do.

I believe that all you need to do is save your NHL 16 profile to a USB key and find a way to share it online. Perhaps Dropbox would work? I'm surprised jake19ny never responded to you on this. He's the one that came up with the idea and started the thread. Maybe he missed your reply.

Last edited by jaiman; 10-20-2015 at 09:29 AM. Reason: error
Old 10-20-2015, 10:10 AM   #23
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaiman
I believe that all you need to do is save your NHL 16 profile to a USB key and find a way to share it online. Perhaps Dropbox would work? I'm surprised jake19ny never responded to you on this. He's the one that came up with the idea and started the thread. Maybe he missed your reply.
Omg...I did miss it. I had a crazy weekend but don't know how I missed that. Good catch. Yes a USB data stick is all you need. Drop Box is good. I'm a little outdated on this and will look into other options, maybe Megashare?. I'm not home at the moment and don't recall the exact steps but if you need it I can do step by step for the PS4 on how to get it on to a USB. Let me know and thanks.
Old 10-20-2015, 11:11 AM   #24
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake19ny
Omg...I did miss it. I had a crazy weekend but don't know how I missed that. Good catch. Yes a USB data stick is all you need. Drop Box is good. I'm a little outdated on this and will look into other options, maybe Megashare?. I'm not home at the moment and don't recall the exact steps but if you need it I can do step by step for the PS4 on how to get it on to a USB. Let me know and thanks.
No worries.
I have transferred to usb.
I need to upload.
Will give it a crack later on this evening.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »