Home

Brilliant Idea for us Offline Gamers to go back to Pre September 28/30 Tuner

This is a discussion on Brilliant Idea for us Offline Gamers to go back to Pre September 28/30 Tuner within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2015, 10:15 AM   #41
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Brilliant Idea for us Offline Gamers to go back to Pre September 28/30 Tuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaiman
jr86 is sending me the file by email. I will then post it somewhere for all of you to download.

jake19ny, perhaps a step-by-step on how to get it from the PC > USB > PS4 would help myself and others. I'm sure it's fairly simple, but just in case.
When I get home I will post I want to look at it as I post so I don't miss anything. Thanks for your help on this guys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2015, 10:28 AM   #42
Rookie

pm83's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Brilliant Idea for us Offline Gamers to go back to Pre September 28/30 Tuner

You guys rock!
Old 10-21-2015, 10:51 AM   #43
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9

Jaiman, I've sent it..check your mail..up to you now buddy...
Old 10-21-2015, 12:02 PM   #44
Pro

jaiman's Arena

OVR: 5

I added a zipped file that contains both profile files to my public Dropbox folder. Let's see if this works. Make sure you unzip before adding to your PS4.

Download the file here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...16_Profile.zip

Getting it onto your PS4 (credit jr86)

"The best thing for you to do is save a profile onto a USB. This gives you about 3 folders, click on each one until you hit the last one which has 2 files. Remove your 2 files and put in the ones you downloaded."

Last edited by jaiman; 10-21-2015 at 12:04 PM. Reason: added to post
Old 10-21-2015, 01:11 PM   #45
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Can't wait to hear back from people who've been able to get this done and results of gameplay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2015, 01:38 PM   #46
Banned

Is there a way to get this for Xbox one?
Old 10-21-2015, 03:04 PM   #47
Pro

jaiman's Arena

OVR: 5

Anybody else getting an error?

I went to copy the files from USB to the system storage, only to get "An error has occurred."

Here is what I did:

1) Copied my user profile from my PS4 to USB, so it would create the proper folders necessary.
2) Plugged the USB into my computer and replaced both files with the ones sent to me from jr86.
3) Put the USB back into my PS4, went to copy USB files to system storage, only to have it give me an error.

I also noticed that the files on my USB show as 0kb on the PS4.

Let me know if you guys get it. Maybe I'm missing a step!
Old 10-21-2015, 03:57 PM   #48
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaiman
Anybody else getting an error?

I went to copy the files from USB to the system storage, only to get "An error has occurred."

Here is what I did:

1) Copied my user profile from my PS4 to USB, so it would create the proper folders necessary.
2) Plugged the USB into my computer and replaced both files with the ones sent to me from jr86.
3) Put the USB back into my PS4, went to copy USB files to system storage, only to have it give me an error.

I also noticed that the files on my USB show as 0kb on the PS4.

Let me know if you guys get it. Maybe I'm missing a step!
Just got home and tried it. I'm getting the same thing. Did he Email you the file called PS4? maybe if you can upload it as is and we can just try and replace it. I remember something vaguely when it came to roster sharing that we had to create a folder called PS3 and then add the entire savedata folder or something like that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »