Home

EA Sports UFC GameChangers

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC GameChangers within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2015, 03:04 PM   #49
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: EA Sports UFC GameChangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
Still would like to see more offline players going since everyone else going is an online player. Way too many online guys for a game that is so heavily dependent on offline players. I guess EA thinks just throwing some offline modes will please offline players.

At least one is going though. Just don't feel confident though in a company that still doesn't realize who their audience is. I am confident in guys like GameplayDevUFC, but he is a dev unlike any other I have seen. Devs can only do so much as well since it is producers and guys like Brizzo who control the direction of the games.
Lets wait and see. There are plenty of things that the online guys will be focused on that offline guys will care about too. Stamina changes/New animations/control scheme changes/moveset changes. My goal is just to make sure that none of the changes suggested by the online guys dont negatively affect the offline portion of the game.

I definitely feel like we need one more offline guy (I suggested Jeremy) but I think I can express what we want pretty well. Also, I'm going to start a thread here soon so I can to organize the features that offline players here want.
Old 09-23-2015, 04:57 PM   #50
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Lets wait and see. There are plenty of things that the online guys will be focused on that offline guys will care about too. Stamina changes/New animations/control scheme changes/moveset changes. My goal is just to make sure that none of the changes suggested by the online guys dont negatively affect the offline portion of the game.

I definitely feel like we need one more offline guy (I suggested Jeremy) but I think I can express what we want pretty well. Also, I'm going to start a thread here soon so I can to organize the features that offline players here want.
It just seems wrong to send almost exclusively online guys to shape the future of a game whose main playerbase is offline.
Old 09-23-2015, 06:39 PM   #51
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
It just seems wrong to send almost exclusively online guys to shape the future of a game whose main playerbase is offline.
You know we need that UFC Ultimate Team, breh. Lmao.

Seriously though, hopefully the gameplay is the primary concern of both groups. I want to see a lot of modes added, but they need to get actual fights themselves on point as they possibly can be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2015, 08:05 PM   #52
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
You know we need that UFC Ultimate Team, breh. Lmao.

Seriously though, hopefully the gameplay is the primary concern of both groups. I want to see a lot of modes added, but they need to get actual fights themselves on point as they possibly can be.
Agreed. However, offline needs replay value as well. If they AI is horrible again.... If the modes are limited... If they don't add sliders in case a patch for online ruins aspects of offline.... There are so many things that need to be done to ensure offline has replay value.
Old 09-25-2015, 09:30 PM   #53
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

Very happy to have aholbert32 as a gamechanger. Also, congrats to any other OSer who made the cut.
Old 09-26-2015, 10:46 AM   #54
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Super stoked for you aholbert, you're going to really enjoy EA & Vancouver.

The trip goes fast so if I can offer one piece of advice. Document everything while its fresh in your mind.

Sent from da lil phone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »