Home

EA Sports UFC GameChangers

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC GameChangers within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2015, 06:44 PM   #1
Former EA Sports UFC Gameplay Developer

GameplayDevUFC's Arena

OVR: 0
EA Sports UFC GameChangers

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10355140.page
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2015, 02:01 PM   #2
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Re: EA Sports UFC GameChangers

Make sure you guys that aren't very active on the official forums link your profile from here there so we can have possibly some offline guys there giving input on the future of these games. The official forums are pretty much online focused, and we need offline guys as well going for all of us to help ensure that both aspects of the game are represented.
Old 09-10-2015, 03:47 PM   #3
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Just posted. What worries me is that people are being selected by popular vote at EA's forum and I dont have much of a presence there. I would hate to see only online players get invited to the GC events.
Old 09-10-2015, 04:47 PM   #4
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Just posted. What worries me is that people are being selected by popular vote at EA's forum and I dont have much of a presence there. I would hate to see only online players get invited to the GC events.
I know I would vote for you. You were the first person that came to mind from this site.
Old 09-10-2015, 05:32 PM   #5
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

I filled out an application too. I don't think there's a large majority of people who want the same things as me, so we'll see how it goes. Honestly I'd be happy to see anyone who there with their best interest being in offline modes and customization (CAF's, sliders, ability to edit ratings, etc.). Please let me know when the vote goes down so that I can vote for these guys.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2015, 05:36 PM   #6
MVP

Yaari's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Yeah, that's a valid concern. I've seen 3 people in a row suggest to vote for someone who did not even write an application. So if that is at all any indication of how this thing is going to work, then I can see people just going with popular names.

I'll make sure to keep hammering on the fact that there is more to the game than just online. I think it is important to have each aspect of the game represented in some way.
Old 09-10-2015, 09:52 PM   #7
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I filled out an application too. I don't think there's a large majority of people who want the same things as me, so we'll see how it goes. Honestly I'd be happy to see anyone who there with their best interest being in offline modes and customization (CAF's, sliders, ability to edit ratings, etc.). Please let me know when the vote goes down so that I can vote for these guys.
You have my vote. You are probably the only person as interested in CAF as I am.
Old 09-10-2015, 09:56 PM   #8
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaari
Yeah, that's a valid concern. I've seen 3 people in a row suggest to vote for someone who did not even write an application. So if that is at all any indication of how this thing is going to work, then I can see people just going with popular names.

I'll make sure to keep hammering on the fact that there is more to the game than just online. I think it is important to have each aspect of the game represented in some way.
Thats why I didnt initially submit an application when I saw the link on GameplayDev's twitter feed. A popular vote could lead to nothing but online players and that does nothing for me.

I'm hoping that at least 1 of the people selected has an offline focus and I would love if its someone from OS. I want it to be me but I would be happy if it was Jeremy or one of the other regulars here because I know they will focus on aspects of the game that we are concerned with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »