Home

Temporary Ban For "Rage" Quitters?

This is a discussion on Temporary Ban For "Rage" Quitters? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2017, 08:21 PM   #49
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Temporary Ban For "Rage" Quitters?

Just keep them off the leaderboards. Put it at like 5%. Over that is all their fault.

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-21-2017, 02:43 PM   #50
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

i've played 15 ranked game since last night and i've only gotten 12 points because everyone keeps quitting.

WTF!!!
Old 05-21-2017, 03:10 PM   #51
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

i've had sooooooo many people quit on me today this kinda sums up how dumb the points system is based off people that quit.

I just won a title fight with Lauren Murphy against Holy Holm and she was my featured fighter which gives you extra 5 points and overall for this one win i should have gotten 20 points total, but instead i don't even get 1 single point.

Fix this BS EA!!!!!!

EDIT: 3 straight title fights and not even a single point in any of those games. All 3 wins first round subs with nothing to show for it. I'm getting kinda mad now. I should have atleast 200 plus rank points in just a few hours, but i only have 12 points to show for it.

I wanna cry!!!!

Last edited by Bigg Cee; 05-21-2017 at 03:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2017, 03:25 PM   #52
Pro

Yeah I don't get it either. just got a penalty modifier of -7 because 4 people quit on me in a row, all mount TKO/subs. Why should I get punished if they quit?
Old 05-21-2017, 03:38 PM   #53
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme_Bananas
Yeah I don't get it either. just got a penalty modifier of -7 because 4 people quit on me in a row, all mount TKO/subs. Why should I get punished if they quit?
My last 2 games.

I just got a decision win in a title fight and lost -3 points then lost my next title fight and lost -8 points while using a feature fighter lol.

So in my first post i played 15 games and won all of them and got 12 points, but in just 2 games and 1 of those games i won a title fight i have - 11 points. it's like my last 15 fight never even counted with the way the points system is for people who quit.

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Old 05-22-2017, 03:36 PM   #54
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme_Bananas
Makes absolutely no sense unless they had to. Why would you attach a penalty to quitting that would effect the person quit on? No sense whatsoever. Had to be something like they had to add it.
Old 05-26-2017, 05:47 AM   #55
Rookie

I am not a gamer nor have I ever played video games in my 55 years but my wife and kids (who are gamers) think I have cracked lol. Got hooked on this game a year ago and take it pretty seriously. It took me a week just to learn how to use an Xbox controller when I started and in the beginning I was bounced off the canvas like a ball- choked countless times and kneed in the clinch against the cage so many times I saw knees in my sleep= but I would never quit! I am sure the entire board who posted about quitters would remember the best fights they had were when it looked like they were going to lose and came back to win. I find it ridicules that the guys who get quit on get penalized while nothing happens to the guys who quit like little kids. I am certain this is an issue that will be resolved in the next game but complaining now will be futile! The same goes for the guys who like to cheap shot on the glove tap! I have never been rocked and the worst that ever happened was a kick to the gut as my finger has hovered over the block button since my first on line fight= But in all honesty I would never want to win like that nor would I consider anyone who has lost to someone like that actually losing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2017, 06:00 AM   #56
MVP

FerdBrown's Arena

I quit when the posturing animation is quite long. Waste of time. A loss is a loss I don't have to suffer watching the Connor posturing. Why should I?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »