Home

EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2018, 06:25 AM   #465
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
He used both inside trips and outside trips from an over under position and double unders.

Body weight pressure is a beautiful thing. They weighed the same heading into the cage, but you would think Henry was 150.
Cejudo was around 142 going into the cage

Last edited by cal7_11; 08-23-2018 at 06:35 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2018, 06:59 AM   #466
MVP

Quote:
He used both inside trips and outside trips from an over under position and double unders.

Body weight pressure is a beautiful thing. They weighed the same heading into the cage, but you would think Henry was 150.
Yeah I was legitimately shocked when the weights came out and DJ was heavier by a pound or so.

Henry looked huge. I dunno where DJ was hiding that weight.
Old 08-23-2018, 04:23 PM   #467
MVP

Tai Tuivasa only has a 90 chin?

That's an insult to the Samoan skull.

Dude can take a shot. His only TKO loss I can think of was against Peter Graham and that wasn't a TKO as much as it was 300 pound insanely fat Tai gassing to the point he can't lift his arms and graham swarming for a TKO.

I think his chins been tested enough to warrant higher than 90.

I also think 89 power is a little low, and that 84 TDD is a bit low too, but hopefully they will get buffed with a win.

But I do think his chin is above 90, I'd say 94ish.

Zabits stats are really good too, though I wish he had a higher switch stance, hopefully the Yair fight gets us that buff.
Old 08-23-2018, 04:48 PM   #468
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal7_11
Cejudo was around 142 going into the cage
I said that in the post they weighed about the same, but one would THINK he was 150.

I hope they fight again.
Old 08-24-2018, 03:08 AM   #469
MVP

Quote:
I said that in the post they weighed about the same, but one would THINK he was 150.

I hope they fight again.
It would be a literal crime if they didn't.
Old 08-24-2018, 11:22 AM   #470
Rookie

Shak 2 Times's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroZeppelin27
Tai Tuivasa only has a 90 chin?

That's an insult to the Samoan skull.

Dude can take a shot. His only TKO loss I can think of was against Peter Graham and that wasn't a TKO as much as it was 300 pound insanely fat Tai gassing to the point he can't lift his arms and graham swarming for a TKO.

I think his chins been tested enough to warrant higher than 90.

I also think 89 power is a little low, and that 84 TDD is a bit low too, but hopefully they will get buffed with a win.

But I do think his chin is above 90, I'd say 94ish.

Zabits stats are really good too, though I wish he had a higher switch stance, hopefully the Yair fight gets us that buff.
Agreed. He definitely needs a power bump. Bar the Arlovski fight, all of his fights have been first round KO/TKO wins including two in the UFC.

Also I looked it up and that Graham fight was an amatuer bout so I doubt they've used it as justification
Old 08-24-2018, 11:16 PM   #471
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shak 2 Times
Agreed. He definitely needs a power bump. Bar the Arlovski fight, all of his fights have been first round KO/TKO wins including two in the UFC.

Also I looked it up and that Graham fight was an amatuer bout so I doubt they've used it as justification
I'd hope not, its just the only TKO I've seen him take so its about the only reference they'd have to use on what his chin could take.

They'd probably look at the AFC fights though if they were going to look at his pre UFC stuff.

I hope they watched the McSweeny fight, if that's not grounds for 90+ heart I dunno what is, Tai rolls INTO a kneebar to defend it, shreds his entire knee, fights the rest of the fight, and WINS without being able to stand.

He literally punches off his knees, and hits a TD on McSweeny while crawling like an immobilized baby.

Then he detacted Sweenys retina and won in what was one of the weirdest fights I ever saw.

But that fight showed he has no ground game, a ton of heart, power and a chin.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2018, 06:25 PM   #472
Rookie

Big, big night for James Vick. Can see him stopping Gaethjie tonight and getting himself a fully deserved stat boost. His moveset is already fantastic and his ridiculous length makes him good to use. Just needs that little boost to stats that will come with stopping a big name.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »