Home

EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2018, 12:40 PM   #521
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowingForVengeance
All that would justify his chin being an 85. Right now he's at 81, which is ridiculous. Especially in flyweight, where you're already at a massive disadvantage if you use anyone but DJ.
Whoaaaa, did not realize it was that low. That is insane.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2018, 11:41 PM   #522
MVP

I'm personally of the opinion that Dom Cruz should have his power dropped from 89 to 86 or 87.

Dom doesn't hit particularly hard at all, a lot of his strikes lack power due to his super unorthodox style and the fact he rarely plants or sits down on punches.

He landed several clean overhands and even caught TJ ducking into a few shots and they didn't even stumble the lad.

And his TKO of Mitzugaki was hella impressive but was due to volume over power, he landed a clean shot that messed up Mitz equilibrium then landed that beautiful double and threw 6000 hands in GnP.

Don't get me wrong, I love Cruz, but he is the decisionator.

Maybe pop another point into his strike speed (92) and switch stance (97) to compensate.

But I personally do think 89 power is inaccurate for Cruz.

He has 2 TKOs between his UFC/WEC career, his other 7 (T)KOs came against cans at the beginning of his career

What do yoi guys think? 89 is okay? Too high?

Last edited by AeroZeppelin27; 10-04-2018 at 11:43 PM.
Old 10-05-2018, 04:25 AM   #523
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Kevin Lee's Switch Stance is still 80.
Get it to at least a 90-92.

He had shown fluid strikes in Southpaw in the Ferguson fight AND the Barboza fight, don't know why his Switch stance is an 80.
Old 10-05-2018, 01:40 PM   #524
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
Kevin Lee's Switch Stance is still 80.
Get it to at least a 90-92.

He had shown fluid strikes in Southpaw in the Ferguson fight AND the Barboza fight, don't know why his Switch stance is an 80.
I'm just gonna keep adding to that to keep it fresh in their minds, Lee, Nick Diaz, and Dan Hooker all need at least 90 switch stance.
Old 10-06-2018, 05:07 AM   #525
Banned

Hector Lombard?

He needs much higher power and he needs a perk for hooks and overhands.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2018, 02:35 AM   #526
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

I'll get on the other fighters but this has to be done NOW.

UFC 229 Khabib vs McGregor

Conor McGregor

-1 TD Defense ( Even though Mcgregor has committed more fouls than an nba player. 1.) hooking the glove. 2.) pulling the shorts 3.) feet in the cage. 4.) knee to the face on the ground and not even a warning, he did legitimately show good defense when he did before cheating against the cage, so it's not gonna be a drastic drop.)

OTB remains the same. Showed very good positional awareness when his legs were trapped initially, he just eventually got overwhelmed technically.

-3 Grapple Stamina

The vaunted power Conor was known for was zapped because of the grappling exchanges and this needs to be the same way for him in game. You can out grapple a McGregor on the ground and he can still have similar stamina to you the next round and high level grapplers in the game can confirm this against other elite players (i.e. Papadoc60 vs The Real Octopus)

Chin -1

Sub Defense -2

Khabib Nurmagomedov

+3 striking speed. He was consistently able to jab McGregor, the one who was the supposed superior striker, levels beyond him and he landed CLEAN when he did. His speed definitely caught many, including myself off guard with his "Muhammad Ali" jab.

+3 Accuracy

+1 Power

+2 to Heavy Hooks.

Last edited by RomeroXVII; 10-08-2018 at 03:52 AM.
Old 10-07-2018, 05:48 AM   #527
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
I'll get on the other fighters but this has to be done NOW.

UFC 229 Khabib vs McGregor

Conor McGregor

+1 TD Defense ( Even though Mcgregor has committed more fouls than an nba player. 1.) hooking the glove. 2.) pulling the shorts 3.) feet in the cage. 4.) knee to the face on the ground and not even a warning, he did legitimately show good defense when he did before cheating against the cage )

OTB remains the same. Showed very good positional awareness when his legs were trapped initially, he just eventually got overwhelmed technically.

-3 Grapple Stamina

The vaunted power Conor was known for was zapped because of the grappling exchanges and this needs to be the same way for him in game. You can out grapple a McGregor on the ground and he can still have similar stamina to you the next round and high level grapplers in the game can confirm this against other elite players (i.e. Papadoc60 vs The Real Octopus)

Chin -1

Sub Defense -2

Khabib Nurmagomedov

+3 striking speed. He was consistently able to jab McGregor, the one who was the supposed superior striker, levels beyond him and he landed CLEAN when he did. His speed definitely caught many, including myself off guard with his "Muhammad Ali" jab.

+3 Accuracy

+1 Power

+2 to Heavy Hooks.
Where are you getting heavy hooks from when it was his overhand that hurt Conor ?
Old 10-07-2018, 12:50 PM   #528
Banned

WHO DO I TALK TO TO GET DERRICK LEWIS “TO YOUR FEET LEVEL 5”

Yet again he literally just GOT UP when on his back. He has done this consistently even against high level grapplers.

He also deserves either vengeful level 4 or gamechanger level 4.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »