Home

EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2018, 06:04 AM   #593
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Curtis Blaydes has a 90 TDD and a 93 takedown rating.
He's got 86 TDD in my game, which is fully updated.

I don't mean to be rude, but where are you getting your stats from?

This is the 3rd time I've seen you post incorrect stats in a stat change discussion.

1st was when I pointed out several areas where Borg and Reis incorrectly had higher ground stats than DJ in this thread (the posts are a few months old now but in this thread)

I also sent you screen shots of DJs stats vs Reis and Borgs as proof.

2ND was when you said Tony has had 85 TD from launch, when it was definitely 87, I can even probably trawl through my videos to hopefully find me ankle picking someone with him.

However concede I don't have concrete proof on this in the form of a screenshot or a video I've saved, but I'm damn positive Tony had 87 TD offense before the Pettis fight stat update.

I'll try and find a YouTube video that shows his stats before said tuner.

Again, I don't mean to call you out and be a dick or anything but your stats are incorrect to what's in my fully updated game.
Old 12-09-2018, 10:55 AM   #594
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroZeppelin27
He's got 86 TDD in my game, which is fully updated.

I don't mean to be rude, but where are you getting your stats from?

This is the 3rd time I've seen you post incorrect stats in a stat change discussion.

1st was when I pointed out several areas where Borg and Reis incorrectly had higher ground stats than DJ in this thread (the posts are a few months old now but in this thread)

I also sent you screen shots of DJs stats vs Reis and Borgs as proof.

2ND was when you said Tony has had 85 TD from launch, when it was definitely 87, I can even probably trawl through my videos to hopefully find me ankle picking someone with him.

However concede I don't have concrete proof on this in the form of a screenshot or a video I've saved, but I'm damn positive Tony had 87 TD offense before the Pettis fight stat update.

I'll try and find a YouTube video that shows his stats before said tuner.

Again, I don't mean to call you out and be a dick or anything but your stats are incorrect to what's in my fully updated game.

I have a chart that we use to update every stat in the game. It’s the chart the entire team uses to update the game and track every change. It’s not just my chart, it’s the teams shared chart.

Now it’s possible that some changes are made without being placed in the chart. It’s also possible that fighters are occasionally mistakingly changed (like Volkov was a few months ago).

Never argued that the chart was 100% perfect and every time I reference I make it clear that it’s from the chart. Now in those rare cases where a change has been made and it doesnt appear on the chart, there isnt much I can do about it. Assuming what you said about Blaydes is true and it isnt in the chart, that means a dev made the change for a reason I dont know. It also means that it probably wont get changed because someone outside of the team felt strongly enough to make those changes without input (which is their right because its their game).

I'm rarely in front of the game so I have to rely on the chart to verify alot of the things you guys say here. On the flip side, I've seen people post in this thread and other threads incorrect stats in order to strengthen an argument or troll, so it goes both ways. All I can do is present the stats that I have. My apologies if they are sometimes wrong. Feel free to continue to post proof if im wrong but what sucks is that in those situations, I likely cant change what you are complaining about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by aholbert32; 12-09-2018 at 11:14 AM.
Old 12-09-2018, 05:55 PM   #595
Banned

Haz_____'s Arena

Gilbert Durinho Burns needs buffs pretty much everywhere.

Dropped dude like 3 times in last nights fight, and completely dominated and controlled him in the grappling also. Burns has 1 of the highest level BJJ resumes in the UFC right now, and after years training with Henri Hooft his striking has become crisp and powerful. Hes knocking guys down, and knocking dudes out pretty frequently these days. And always has that high level wrestling, and BJJ grappling backround to fall on. Burns is legit.

Last edited by Haz_____; 12-09-2018 at 06:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2018, 09:05 PM   #596
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Brian Ortega

Chin to 96

+3 to Heart

+1 to Block

And this is something that has been bothering me. Why is Frankie Edgar's heart 99 in FW but not in LW? Considering that is where he had that epic fight with Maynard in which he got dropped 3 times in Round 1, only to come back and fight to a draw, and in the trilogy fight, he survived another 10-8 round, to surge back and knock Maynard out.

Frankie Edgar should have a 99 Heart in the LW division as well.

Gilbert Burns is developing into something of a Lightweight “Jacare” Souza. His kickboxing and wrestling are simple but powerful, and his jiu-jitsu is tremendous. I wonder what can be done for a buff for him.

Last edited by RomeroXVII; 12-10-2018 at 12:44 AM.
Old 12-16-2018, 01:08 AM   #597
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

LW Dan Hooker

Adequate Buffs to Health.

(93 Body Health, 93 Leg Health 94 Chin)

Weathering Storms Level 4/5

"Brian Ortega is the toughest guy in the UFC!"

Dan Hooker: Hold my beer.
Old 12-16-2018, 04:11 AM   #598
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
LW Dan Hooker

I totally agree, Dan doesn’t block his head very well but he took some huge shots and never got fully KO’d or dropped by head shots
Old 12-16-2018, 05:10 AM   #599
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
LW Dan Hooker

If they buff a guy like Dan Hooker who's considered a C,B level fighter to that sort of numbers that would really be something.

Also, Kevin Lee's defence seems to be really bad, blocking shots with his face all night long and got mildly to moderately rocked a number of times, Barboza staggered him badly (sure, with a Barboza special but still), I don't remember if Ferguson did too. Felder and DC also talked about how defending from another stance is difficult. But he seems to be getting hit clean a lot in general. I thought he would maul McGregor based on his top game vs Ferguson and his performance against Barboza, but man, he's so there to be hit and gets staggered every time.
Old 12-16-2018, 08:11 AM   #600
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Al Iaquinta

Striking Stamina ---> 88 - 93

Grapple Stamina ---> 85 - 90

Endurance Stamina ---- > 90

Striking Speed --- > 91

Add: Counter Puncher Level 3

Add: Heavy Hands Level 3

Add: Higher Altitude Level 3

Clinch Throws --- > 89

Clinch Grapple --- > 89

Bottom Game ---> 90

Submission Defense ---> 90

Single/Double Leg --- > Level 2
E-Sports Summer Series EA UFC Champion (Season 1)
ESFL UFC 4 Las Vegas 2022 World Champion

Last edited by RomeroXVII; 12-16-2018 at 08:32 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »