Home

EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2018, 07:48 PM   #609
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroZeppelin27
My first reaction to that fight, outside of the utter disgust in his corner not stopping the fight after round 2, was "Oh crap there goes the buff we'be been trying to get for Dan for the last 6 months"

But TBH. He could still be buffed. His health could easily be buffed and I honestly still think he deserves a grappling buff from the Bone crusher fight.

Not to mention the QUICK guillotine he snatched on Gil Burns as burns shot in for a TD, he didn't get it but if that wasn't Gil freaking Burns there's a good chance he would have, that was TIGHT.

his switch stance could also be slightly buffed, it's definitely better than 80.

His corner and Israel were at a wedding, too.
Which sucks for Dan.

As a huge Hangman fan and Aussie. That third round was extremely hard to watch and I was VERY worried for Dans well-being. The man is a savage.

Props to Barboza. He found Dans holes and exposed them beautifully though I'd also agree Hookers gameplan wasn't smart and his ego got the better of him a little as he said he intended to stand and trade with Barboza before the fight but everyone assumed that was just talk.

The low kicks effected him drastically right from the first, his handspeed dropped slightly with each low kick he ate almost.
Hooker deserves to be at B+

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
E-Sports Summer Series EA UFC Champion (Season 1)
ESFL UFC 4 Las Vegas 2022 World Champion
Old 12-18-2018, 11:39 PM   #610
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Rafael Dos Anjos

Toughness 89 to 90

Chin 88 to 91

Heart 88 to 90

The dude has ONLY been knocked out twice in his ENTIRE Career, I don't know what warranted a drop in Chin/Toughness out of nowhere, considering that he went up a weight and beat Saffadiene (a big WW), subbed Magny (6'3 WW) and outstruck Lawler of all people, for 5 rounds. The man threw some boxing combinations in that fight that warrant a Level 3/4 boxing combos. Lost 48-47 to Covington, was able to even take down Colvington twice, and really, the lost to Usman was much more of a grind. Even so, he never gave up, fought off his back as much as he could, for the first 3 rounds showed solid defense against the cage with regards to handfighting, nearly got the Kimura at one point, and dinged Usman with an Upkick from Satan himself. Never did he give up.

Last edited by RomeroXVII; 12-19-2018 at 10:40 AM.
Old 12-19-2018, 09:50 AM   #611
Rookie

GSP: Chin +1 Power +1. +1 Health buffs in general. Seriously how does Nick Diaz have 90 power and GSP only 89? And Nicks health stats are ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2018, 09:53 PM   #612
MVP

I've said this since he was added to the game and I really thought the recent cowboy loss would have cemented it considering he didn't land a strike then took down a freaking sub wizard.

Mike Perry's stand-up is HELLA overrated. 91 Speed and 94 Power and fine.

But 89 accuracy? No.
93 Block? Hesitant to agree.
91 Headmovement? Ponzis Jab would like a word.
87 footwork!?! For walking forward with little rhyme or reason?

I think he should be a KO threat at all times, so speed and power are justifiable but the rest aren't IMO.

If I were to recommend changes I'd say:
87 Accuracy.
90 block.
88 HM.
84 Footwork.
Old 12-19-2018, 09:58 PM   #613
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
Rafael Dos Anjos

Toughness 89 to 90

Chin 88 to 91

Heart 88 to 90

The dude has ONLY been knocked out twice in his ENTIRE Career, I don't know what warranted a drop in Chin/Toughness out of nowhere, considering that he went up a weight and beat Saffadiene (a big WW), subbed Magny (6'3 WW) and outstruck Lawler of all people, for 5 rounds. The man threw some boxing combinations in that fight that warrant a Level 3/4 boxing combos. Lost 48-47 to Covington, was able to even take down Colvington twice, and really, the lost to Usman was much more of a grind. Even so, he never gave up, fought off his back as much as he could, for the first 3 rounds showed solid defense against the cage with regards to handfighting, nearly got the Kimura at one point, and dinged Usman with an Upkick from Satan himself. Never did he give up.

They dropped RDAs health?
Completely agree that was unwarranted.

I'd also like to add how he was finished the 2ND time. Standing TKO from Eddie in a weight class he was killing himself to make and walked it off when they stopped the fight.

Simply put, RDA has a helluva chin. 88 is straight up inaccurate and I don't see why it was dropped when he wasn't KO'd or close to KO'd?

He ate utter bombs from a guy who could be a MW? That doesn't warrant a health Nerf IMO.
Old 12-20-2018, 05:19 AM   #614
MVP

What's his bottom game and TD defence right now? If anything should be nerfed, it's those two. These were heavily exploited by not one, but two different fighters, in his last two fights.
Old 12-20-2018, 05:35 AM   #615
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingslayer04
What's his bottom game and TD defence right now? If anything should be nerfed, it's those two. These were heavily exploited by not one, but two different fighters, in his last two fights.
They got nerfed down to 91. They were 95-96 beforehand. More so by Usman with regards to the Bottom game, and Colby with regards to top game, even though he took down Colby in the 4th and managed to ride him out for the remainder of the round. Colby really just grinded him out against the cage honestly.

As a wrestler, I despise Colby as a person, mainly because he acts like a dingus when he really shouldn't, but the dude has a PAAAACCCEEEE that you gotta respect. Usman was more of a Khabib level dismantling as the fight progressed going forward, and he's somebody who should have ALL of the best grapple heavy perks IMHO, like Crushing Presence Level 4/5, something that Khabib should definitely have at level 5.

@AeroZeppelin27 Also, RDA fainted three hours before the fight too. Crazy.
E-Sports Summer Series EA UFC Champion (Season 1)
ESFL UFC 4 Las Vegas 2022 World Champion
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2018, 05:43 AM   #616
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
They got nerfed down to 91. They were 95-96 beforehand. More so by Usman with regards to the Bottom game, and Colby with regards to top game, even though he took down Colby in the 4th and managed to ride him out for the remainder of the round. Colby really just grinded him out against the cage honestly.

As a wrestler, I despise Colby as a person, mainly because he acts like a dingus when he really shouldn't, but the dude has a PAAAACCCEEEE that you gotta respect. Usman was more of a Khabib level dismantling as the fight progressed going forward, and he's somebody who should have ALL of the best grapple heavy perks IMHO, like Crushing Presence Level 4/5, something that Khabib should definitely have at level 5.

@AeroZeppelin27 Also, RDA fainted three hours before the fight too. Crazy.
I'm not really impressed by Covington. People praise his pace and stamina, I remember Maia outstriking him early and RDA was just poor in my opinion, just like he was poor against Usman. Sure, these guys are good grapplers but he offered nothing in terms of retaliation. If Covington does well against Till, Askren or Woodley, fair enough then.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »