Home

ALL CAFS LOST

This is a discussion on ALL CAFS LOST within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2019, 06:20 AM   #17
Pro

LarsP's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ALL CAFS LOST

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/ge...es/ce-30005-8/

I think it has something to do with your Blu-Ray drive. You can try the steps in the link above. I had a similar issue and had to return my PS4 and got a new one like 8 weeks later.
Old 01-29-2019, 03:01 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsP

I think it has something to do with your Blu-Ray drive. You can try the steps in the link above. I had a similar issue and had to return my PS4 and got a new one like 8 weeks later.
- no other games are doing this though..
Old 01-29-2019, 07:41 PM   #19
EA Sports UFC Developer

I'd hold off on trying to RMA your console for now. As you've said, other titles aren't doing this, and some of the behavior you described just before the game lost functionality is very similar to the issue Aydin experienced a couple months ago.

I've talked to a few people who might know more about this issue, and will try and get back to you asap one way or the other. Hopefully they'll have some useful insight.
Old 01-29-2019, 08:43 PM   #20
EA Sports UFC Developer

The game not installing from disc is seriously strange. Can you perhaps try making a new offline profile on the ps4 and seeing if it lets you install there? Might be the case that some corrupted save data on your profile is borking the install....somehow.

That first error code is likely to do with your corrupted save data. The second seems to be related to either blue ray disc errors, or errors reading via the HDD:

Last edited by Skynet; 01-29-2019 at 08:50 PM.
Old 01-30-2019, 02:08 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynet
The game not installing from disc is seriously strange. Can you perhaps try making a new offline profile on the ps4 and seeing if it lets you install there? Might be the case that some corrupted save data on your profile is borking the install....somehow.

That first error code is likely to do with your corrupted save data. The second seems to be related to either blue ray disc errors, or errors reading via the HDD:

- I ended up just trying to buy the game on psn and see if it
Would work without the disc - getting the ce-34878-0 error code after the title screen ... pretty annoyed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2019, 07:46 AM   #22
MVP

Yeah my error is similar. Crashes at that Conor screen. Will get a screenshot later. Mine is off a downloaded copy. Gifted my disc one away a while back.

Will try the caf deletion thing at some point but tbh, then I might aswell just play on a separate account incase you guys find a fix.

My PS4 wasnt shut down properly. Left it at my parents as some family were round with younglings and they managed to bork the console somehow. My guess is they put it into sleep mode then someone unplugged it. Afaik they werent playing UFC anyway, spiderman or fortnite was their jam.

For UFC 4 please let us export our CAFs somewhere local. Dont play online so PS+ is a waste for me. Is there anyway to export the CAFs without it?

*shortly before though my CAFs were deleting again. I had the last updates etc. installed.
Old 01-30-2019, 08:13 AM   #23
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AydinDubstep
For UFC 4 please let us export our CAFs somewhere local. Dont play online so PS+ is a waste for me. Is there anyway to export the CAFs without it?
There is! If you head to your saved data for UFC 3, you’ll be able to copy it to a USB stick.
Old 01-30-2019, 12:46 PM   #24
EA Sports UFC Developer

UFCVet is correct, you can already access your offline save data for UFC in the console memory settings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »