Home

ALL CAFS LOST

This is a discussion on ALL CAFS LOST within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2019, 05:16 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ALL CAFS LOST

- so here’s where I’m at - i downloaded the game on psn - still got the same error code - i ended up having to delete all my saves and the game worked . Both on disc and on psn , but my saves are lost (and i just lost 23$ Buying on the psn when my disc version works now without any saves aswell ) called psn to get a refund . And was told they would not refund me .. so basically just spent another 23$ and lost all
My saves . Awesome
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2019, 06:31 AM   #26
Rookie

I've ran into this issue several times when having a large amount of CAFs, on both UFC 2 and 3. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the save files being alloted a set data capacity (18.88MB - for all character save files on UFC 3) regardless of what's within those files.

My hypothesis is that it's possible what happens after having multiple highly detailed characters, especially when they consist of a large amount of tattoos and moves/perks etc. You end up in a situation where the amount of data exceeds what the save file capacity allows and thus resulting in the error message (CE-34878-0).

I've ended up giving on creating the 22 characters the game allows because I've always ran into this issue before I even use all character slots.

My proposal would be for created characters to have individual save files.

Last edited by RTSImperator; 03-22-2019 at 06:34 AM.
Old 03-22-2019, 08:18 AM   #27
Rookie

This sounds about right

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTSImperator
I've ran into this issue several times when having a large amount of CAFs, on both UFC 2 and 3. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the save files being alloted a set data capacity (18.88MB - for all character save files on UFC 3) regardless of what's within those files.

My hypothesis is that it's possible what happens after having multiple highly detailed characters, especially when they consist of a large amount of tattoos and moves/perks etc. You end up in a situation where the amount of data exceeds what the save file capacity allows and thus resulting in the error message (CE-34878-0).

I've ended up giving on creating the 22 characters the game allows because I've always ran into this issue before I even use all character slots.

My proposal would be for created characters to have individual save files.
Old 03-23-2019, 08:05 AM   #28
MVP

I couldn't get back onto my regular PSN account UFC 3, even after reinstalling etc. so made a separate account and 20 CAFs, hopefully won't lose them too as I keep updating and tweaking stats and moves :/

Create A Fighter Content:
YouTube -> AydinZero

Music:
https://aydin-jewelz123.newgrounds.com/

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »