Home

Straight punch —> over/under clinch entry

This is a discussion on Straight punch —> over/under clinch entry within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2019, 04:37 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Straight punch —> over/under clinch entry

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
DM me and I can explain to you how, please keep it away from this discussion so the thread doesn't get derailed.
I don't need it explained. I go back and forth with it on and off. Just thought it was a stretch to call it cheating. Carry on. I personally enjoy reading the side banter.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2019, 10:44 AM   #42
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauriedr1ver
You literally taught me how to use it on xbox...

Dont go around telling people it's a tactic then call them a cheater when you yourself advocate for it.
I told you how it works why its bad and how to counter it. I never advocated for its use. As far as side kicks go. I play the same way with jones as martial. Is he a cheater? You have an inherent bias against me. Its blatantly obvious and quite sad. I am 1 of the few willing to help anyone with what I know. I am a grappler. I have no use for it. I will hold you down for 5 rds if need be. Watch me stream. My style in no way resembles stuff like super sand soldier etc. In fact i dont even play with any vibration on. All of this over a neutral stance. Smh.
Old 06-16-2019, 10:50 AM   #43
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Some of you are incapable of having a discussion that doesn't turn personal.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 06-16-2019, 11:44 AM   #44
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

Straight punch —> over/under clinch entry

These are the kind of mechanics I’m not too fond of. There just shouldn’t be sure shot ways to do current things with EVERY fighter. It WILL create spam whenever devs keep putting in mechanics like this, whether or not there’s another specific counter for.

This whole tit for tat gameplay is what holds this game back imho. It gets so tiring fighting people online that use the same strategy/spam because it’s been working for them since most people aren’t aware of these specific ways the devs programmed to counter it. It’s not really about skill (be it the player’s own skill or the fighter’s skill set), it’s simply about finding how the people behind the game have decided to counter something and us figuring it out later. And most times, it’s not implemented in a way that comes off organically or realistic. It’s one thing when the solution to something is realistic, but it’s another when it’s more so a video gamey solution.

There are gonna be certain things that need to be programmed in to counter possible spam, that’s fine. But when every fighter starts to have the same advantages and disadvantages like this, everyone starts to feel the same on top of the monotony of it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by TheGentlemanGhost; 06-16-2019 at 12:20 PM.
Old 06-16-2019, 01:05 PM   #45
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
I told you how it works why its bad and how to counter it. I never advocated for its use. As far as side kicks go. I play the same way with jones as martial. Is he a cheater? You have an inherent bias against me. Its blatantly obvious and quite sad. I am 1 of the few willing to help anyone with what I know. I am a grappler. I have no use for it. I will hold you down for 5 rds if need be. Watch me stream. My style in no way resembles stuff like super sand soldier etc. In fact i dont even play with any vibration on. All of this over a neutral stance. Smh.
You activity encouraged me to use haptic feedback, that was your pro tip along with Jab pressure, you showed me what each vibration was in multiple fights. I have nothing against your fighting style and never mentioned it, just solely mentioned haptic feedback as you activity encouraged me to use it and taught me how to, I've said multiple times we can speak over Xbox and sort this out and you still haven't responded about it, all you do is think everything is an attack on you some how.

I also admitted I was wrong about what you said in the neutral stance but still disagreed, I've not once insulted you on it, I just called you out on your actions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2019, 01:52 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauriedr1ver
You activity encouraged me to use haptic feedback, that was your pro tip along with Jab pressure, you showed me what each vibration was in multiple fights. I have nothing against your fighting style and never mentioned it, just solely mentioned haptic feedback as you activity encouraged me to use it and taught me how to, I've said multiple times we can speak over Xbox and sort this out and you still haven't responded about it, all you do is think everything is an attack on you some how.

I also admitted I was wrong about what you said in the neutral stance but still disagreed, I've not once insulted you on it, I just called you out on your actions.
Can u guys put your conjugal issues on private?
Old 06-16-2019, 03:53 PM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmlimo
Can u guys put your conjugal issues on private?
I come here being honest calling someone out and he follows me around. Can’t really help that
Old 06-16-2019, 04:21 PM   #48
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
I come here being honest calling someone out and he follows me around. Can’t really help that
DM on xbox we can sort this out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »