Home

UFC 4 can look like this ???

This is a discussion on UFC 4 can look like this ??? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2019, 07:25 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: UFC 4 can look like this ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmlimo
U mean every realistic style beeing effective right? I mean, random spam shouldn’t be effective as it is in this game...
I would love to know what you consider random spam.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2019, 07:27 PM   #42
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I'm honestly considering changing my username. I'm serious.
Ngl I've always read it as Arsehole-bert
Old 06-20-2019, 07:29 PM   #43
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomitomitomi
A f a z f s a c r a x a a x d a z x f r a r g h u u t v j I u u y v g u u y y v
Old 06-20-2019, 07:33 PM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Didnt UD3 have a meta and all kinds of exploits when it came to the ground game? Serious question because I rarely play any MMA game online. I just recall people constantly complaining alot about "punch flicking" and that being an exploit and top players preferring grapplers because that exploit helped them win.

Can you guys help a non-online guy understand this? I hear people saying that there is a meta. People on OS say that the meta is aggression. People in the ESFL say the meta is "running" and fighting off of your back foot. I've seen people like Kenetic successful at this game with an aggressive style. I've seen people like Pryoxis successful at this game with a outside fighting style. Good Grappler is apparently good at the game and he prefers wrestling. I've heard some people are good at clinching.

So if there are so many different styles can lead to success, isnt that a good thing?

I'm honestly confused by this but maybe its because I dont play online.
Players skills have influence over things, grappling by a guy who have a good conection, tv and reflexes will always cause trouble because u just need to sit on deny... the problem for them is the takedowns that are harder than the old times...

Pressure is a extremely effective style, the other player has to play worried about beeing caught, the block break, beeing gassed and etc...

Outside play i don’t remember a strong guy that plays on the outside picking shots, the game wasn’t designed for that
Old 06-20-2019, 07:36 PM   #45
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmlimo
Players skills have influence over things, grappling by a guy who have a good conection, tv and reflexes will always cause trouble because u just need to sit on deny... the problem for them is the takedowns that are harder than the old times...

Pressure is a extremely effective style, the other player has to play worried about beeing caught, the block break, beeing gassed and etc...

Outside play i don’t remember a strong guy that plays on the outside picking shots, the game wasn’t designed for that
Pryoxsis was. I remember when I used to argue with the other gamechangers about aggression being overwhelming, they used to hold Pry up as proof that it wasnt. They asked me to watch a couple of his fights back then and he was very good at outside defensive fighting.

I dont know if that changed as the game was updated but he was good at it before GPD added the movement changes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2019, 07:37 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomitomitomi
Knee-elbow spam

Jab spam to break the block

Oblique kick + spinning kick

And others
Old 06-20-2019, 07:37 PM   #47
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauriedr1ver
Ngl I've always read it as Arsehole-bert
My favorite thing is the people who think my name is Bert and that I just combined ******* with it.
Old 06-20-2019, 07:39 PM   #48
MVP

Quote:
Pryoxsis was. I remember when I used to argue with the other gamechangers about aggression being overwhelming, they used to hold Pry up as proof that it wasnt. They asked me to watch a couple of his fights back then and he was very good at outside defensive fighting.

I dont know if that changed as the game was updated but he was good at it before GPD added the movement changes.
I don’t consider him outside player, he is more defensive than outsider, Anyway in his Twitter he said he gave up striking... so I believe he isn’t happy how the game goes in this aspect

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »