Home

Are there any plans to fix these issues?

This is a discussion on Are there any plans to fix these issues? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-09-2021, 03:10 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Are there any plans to fix these issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurkeyOfJive
The posture length wouldn't be increased - the user would be given the option to pull the DOM down at the same moment they could previously they would just have to actively choose to do this. This one small change would freshen up the GNP a little bit by allowing the SUB to execute some of the more interesting transitions and being able to block but would likely give the DOM a little more time to work because most people won't pull them down the second they're able to.

Previously I've said I think this should be an option (you can choose to keep the auto pulldown on block or disable it) but after thinking about it I think everyone should have auto pull down on block removed - some newer players might get beaten through GNP to begin with but there's a transition UI with the buttons to press on the screen like all other ground interactions!
This is exactly what I dont get. Block being the deposture isnt intuitive, a new player might just sway let or right for no reason without blocking much, I have played against people like this.

Meanwhile in 3, everyone saw the getup transitions. It was safer for casuals ime.
Old 01-09-2021, 12:37 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Are there any plans to fix these issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmangala
This is exactly what I dont get. Block being the deposture isnt intuitive, a new player might just sway let or right for no reason without blocking much, I have played against people like this.

Meanwhile in 3, everyone saw the getup transitions. It was safer for casuals ime.

Didn’t think about that, but this is absolutely correct. I have also played against people that don’t know you can block and just sway left and right repeatedly. It is far more intuitive to have it tied to the HUD.

Also, this game is not casual friendly and I think they need to stop trying to make it so because they are not only failing, but making it worse for other players.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »