Home

PES 2019 Full Game Impressions

This is a discussion on PES 2019 Full Game Impressions within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2019, 10:10 PM   #369
Cod
MVP

Cod's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: PES 2019 Full Game Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBox_Roughneck
Count me in as one of those that loves 2019 on PC. I have the PES Universe option file install on my PS4 version...but the mods available for me on the PC have made this my favorite football game to play of all time. Looks great. Player control is tight.

I haven't used a gameplay mod yet, so I'm still not getting any yellow cards in my games, but that's the only real complaint I have from the game right now.

Can someone chime in on how accurate the simulation engine is for games/teams not controlled by the player in Master League?

I'm assuming trades/wins/relegations...are all fairly accurate. If they aren't, I assume there is no mod that can fix the simulation/statistical engine? I've only played 14 games in my ML.

Microsoft made a basketball game on the original Xbox that I use to love. It wasn't especially accurate when it came to stats...but I loved how I felt after I'd completed a game.

This game is close to that level for me now.
You need to try the gameplay mods. Makes the game even better.
Old 01-13-2019, 08:36 AM   #370
MVP

OVR: 34

My one frustration with the game is the same one as last year. The CPU is a cheating whore. If I play on Professional, I know I'm going to win most of my games 3-0, 3-1, 4-0, etc. Top player isnt above my skill level, but the blatant AI cheating is tough to take at times.

It's like the game is hard wired to test your blood pressure, every 3rd game or so. My team is inexplicably unable to complete simple passing sequences or shoot on target accurately..trash can keepers and forwards making repeated highlight reel saves and finishes...when you score or are in stoppage time, the cpu going on impossibly precise offensive rampages, regardless of your tactics.

What's crazy is that it seems to occur more vs middle and bottom of the table teams as opposed to the elites. Most of my games vs top level clubs are clean..but I am convinced that they do this to keep you from slaughtering the rest of the table. Other than that, this is a really fun game.
Old 01-14-2019, 05:40 PM   #371
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportyguyfl31
My one frustration with the game is the same one as last year. The CPU is a cheating whore. If I play on Professional, I know I'm going to win most of my games 3-0, 3-1, 4-0, etc. Top player isnt above my skill level, but the blatant AI cheating is tough to take at times.

It's like the game is hard wired to test your blood pressure, every 3rd game or so. My team is inexplicably unable to complete simple passing sequences or shoot on target accurately..trash can keepers and forwards making repeated highlight reel saves and finishes...when you score or are in stoppage time, the cpu going on impossibly precise offensive rampages, regardless of your tactics.

What's crazy is that it seems to occur more vs middle and bottom of the table teams as opposed to the elites. Most of my games vs top level clubs are clean..but I am convinced that they do this to keep you from slaughtering the rest of the table. Other than that, this is a really fun game.
I've been pretty frustrated by the game above Professional. From the annoying backheels and perfect passing, just reminds me too much of PES 2018.

I did figure out something, that works for me at least, in using Professional, but ensuring advanced through balls is on. Makes such a big difference in not able to constantly make perfect through passes via one-two's etc.

Here's a video I just made that goes over what I do:

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2019, 07:26 PM   #372
Just started!

OVR: 0

Hey Matt, tried your lineup adjustment fix in a couple of matches last night. Really makes the game much more enjoyable - thanks!
Old 01-16-2019, 01:56 PM   #373
MVP

creweutah's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
Same here. Using Incas fox 2.2 dt file and hels exe and it’s like a whole new game. I get tons of fouls and almost too many penalties which I didn’t have 1 in 100 games of pes last year.

Hels exe has really held the cheating AI to a minimum.

Half of the EPL stadiums have been added and the rest I bet will be done in the next couple weeks. Predators chants. Evoswitcher scoreboards for real broadcast feel. Animated adboards. All the tattoos. Honestly pes being far behind FIFA in terms of licensing and presentation is only a console problem because on PC, PES is miles ahead for modding.

I honestly don’t miss FIFA even a little bit now.
Hey man. Can you please tell me where I can download the gameplay mods and patches etc? Also, half the stadiums in the EPL? WOW! I couldn't find that. If you can point me in the right direction, would be grateful
Old 01-20-2019, 03:46 PM   #374
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I've been pretty frustrated by the game above Professional. From the annoying backheels and perfect passing, just reminds me too much of PES 2018.

I did figure out something, that works for me at least, in using Professional, but ensuring advanced through balls is on. Makes such a big difference in not able to constantly make perfect through passes via one-two's etc.

Here's a video I just made that goes over what I do:

This so legit. You saved this game for me, it is playing so so well. I think it's definitely key to do the adjustments for both teams. Thank you so much for your find, you are a true god sent to the sports gaming community.
Old 01-25-2019, 02:32 AM   #375
MVP

XBox_Roughneck's Arena

This is some good football.

Here is my Fulham campaign...

3W-0-4L...an FA Cup win....

I'm really loving this title on PC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2019, 10:15 PM   #376
Cod
MVP

Cod's Arena

Y'all should try HEL's patched mod with his adjustments to Golf 2_2. Makes for a very good game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »