Home

PES 2019 Full Game Impressions

This is a discussion on PES 2019 Full Game Impressions within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2018, 11:48 PM   #345
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: PES 2019 Full Game Impressions

I switched to advanced shooting...it's amazing. Gonna be a week or two more before its totally intuitive but it's so rewarding.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2018, 04:51 AM   #346
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash Stevens
the new Data Pack update from Konami added the Chinese super league.. so you have to delete the Chinese super league that was in the earlier option files

Ahh thanks yeah I added everything separately in the end and left that league off the list didn’t realise pes added the league lol

Aaron458f
Old 11-03-2018, 03:29 PM   #347
MVP

CX1329's Arena

OVR: 16

How many minutes is everyone here playing on? I'm playing on 15 minutes, as I've always done, and I'm getting crazy scorelines. I just won a game 7-5. It's like I'm playing PES 2017, where every shot resulted in a goal.

The difficulty seems fair now that I've gotten my Team Spirit up to around 70 and I'm playing on Top Player again, but I might drop the match length to 10 minutes to avoid these absurd scorelines.

Edit: maybe it's my tactics. I noticed my team's default tactics might be too aggressive, thus they may be the culprit for the high-scoring games I've been getting. I've never had to pay much attention to tactics before, but perhaps this year tactics make more of a difference.

Last edited by CX1329; 11-03-2018 at 04:25 PM.
Old 11-03-2018, 06:16 PM   #348
Cod
MVP

Cod's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CX1329
How many minutes is everyone here playing on? I'm playing on 15 minutes, as I've always done, and I'm getting crazy scorelines. I just won a game 7-5. It's like I'm playing PES 2017, where every shot resulted in a goal.

The difficulty seems fair now that I've gotten my Team Spirit up to around 70 and I'm playing on Top Player again, but I might drop the match length to 10 minutes to avoid these absurd scorelines.

Edit: maybe it's my tactics. I noticed my team's default tactics might be too aggressive, thus they may be the culprit for the high-scoring games I've been getting. I've never had to pay much attention to tactics before, but perhaps this year tactics make more of a difference.
Try lowering the game speed. What speed are you playing at? I have it lowered to -2 and the game plays awesome on Top Player with 10 minute halves.
Old 11-05-2018, 02:28 AM   #349
MVP

lareka's Arena

Quote:

I play 10 minutes and even at 10 i get a lot of 5-1, 5-0, 6-1 results. I think you should drop it 10 minutes.

I noticed that your team in ML will play like amateurs in first 10-15 games, then when team spirit goes higher they play like champions. Every -single -time !
Old 11-05-2018, 06:45 AM   #350
AoN
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lareka
I play 10 minutes and even at 10 i get a lot of 5-1, 5-0, 6-1 results. I think you should drop it 10 minutes.

I noticed that your team in ML will play like amateurs in first 10-15 games, then when team spirit goes higher they play like champions. Every -single -time !

I stick to 10,sometimes even drop it to 7 because I want to get through seasons etc. Occasionally I go for a full length game and run up a bball score!!
Old 11-05-2018, 12:09 PM   #351
MVP

CX1329's Arena

OVR: 16

Maybe 10 minutes is the way to go this year then. It's a bit odd, since PES 2019 is actually a bit slower than last year's title, yet it produces higher scoring matches. It's definitely a step forward in terms of controls, animations, fouls, offensive AI and tactics, but now the defensive side is lacking. If only we could have the defense from PES 5 or 6 and everything else from PES 2019, that would be the perfect game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2018, 06:09 PM   #352
Rookie

Quote:
Maybe 10 minutes is the way to go this year then. It's a bit odd, since PES 2019 is actually a bit slower than last year's title, yet it produces higher scoring matches. It's definitely a step forward in terms of controls, animations, fouls, offensive AI and tactics, but now the defensive side is lacking. If only we could have the defense from PES 5 or 6 and everything else from PES 2019, that would be the perfect game.

Have to agree with the game being better except of AI defense inside the box. Man marking is pretty bad, defenders get beat to low crosses all the time, midfielders don't fall back into the box, weak side defenders stand outside the attacking formation etc. One thing I like is that defenders defend runs pretty well. Most goals are from passes/crosses to wide open attackers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »