Home

eFootball PES 2021 Available Today - Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on eFootball PES 2021 Available Today - Post Your Impressions Here within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2020, 04:26 AM   #17
MVP

lareka's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: eFootball PES 2021 Available Today - Post Your Impressions Here

I am actually quite disappointed to see the same squads from last year, no new transfer has been implemented to the squads and also the strips of most teams are from last year. Konami ! Come on now. How can you say like you are not releasing a new game and sell basically "an official option file" with updated squads & kits - strips- but as I checked SS Lazio, Napoli have the shirts of last season...

This is unacceptable.

Did they do any changes to gameplay? People are saying it's better but i only played 1/2 game, got 5-1 against Juventus with SS Lazio in Top Player difficulty, the game felt very easy. I will start playing it fully when the transfers are done and strips are updated
Old 09-16-2020, 09:38 AM   #18
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by lareka
I am actually quite disappointed to see the same squads from last year, no new transfer has been implemented to the squads and also the strips of most teams are from last year. Konami ! Come on now. How can you say like you are not releasing a new game and sell basically "an official option file" with updated squads & kits - strips- but as I checked SS Lazio, Napoli have the shirts of last season...

This is unacceptable.

Did they do any changes to gameplay? People are saying it's better but i only played 1/2 game, got 5-1 against Juventus with SS Lazio in Top Player difficulty, the game felt very easy. I will start playing it fully when the transfers are done and strips are updated
They said they aren't releasing updated rosters until after the transfer window ends which was delayed until October because of COVID.

Yeah it sucks but transfers involve much more than just moving Player A to Team A and so forth. Sometimes it requires creating new players, removing players, etc...

Not saying it doesn't suck but it's par the course with both FIFA and PES from the past few years.
Old 09-16-2020, 11:14 AM   #19
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Starting a chelsea ML on Top Player, 12 min. With Lampard as manager.
http://www.twitch.tv/thegritzblitz

PSN: TheGritsBlitz
Man rude awaking for me, haha, game is so much more better, started against liverpool and got thrashed. Then a 1-1 draw against west ham. Any suggestions, as far as , manual or not manual, should i give it a go and drop a level to get use t it. It does seem some passes I do with default assists are not going where intended at times.
Old 09-16-2020, 11:21 AM   #20
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Man rude awaking for me, haha, game is so much more better, started against liverpool and got thrashed. Then a 1-1 draw against west ham. Any suggestions, as far as , manual or not manual, should i give it a go and drop a level to get use t it. It does seem some passes I do with default assists are not going where intended at times.
I say give it a go and drop down to Professional, if you haven't tried it before you might be a little frustrating but curious to see what you think.
Old 09-16-2020, 11:33 AM   #21
Pro

Quote:

I have been trying manual for ages and would just go back to assisted level 1 when I couldn’t score let alone win. However, the last week of PES 2020 I just buckled down and played more and more FUMA and I genuinely believe PES 2021 is better on FUMA. I started out on Top Player in the local match (exhibition) but I’m thinking for ML I will drop down to professional to start with, due to the AI being better in ML. The only thing I can’t decide on is my camera setting. I love the live broadcast camera and use that when playing assisted but I’ve been experimenting with the stadium camera on zoom 2, height 0-4 angle 3. That feels very similar to the default camera on FIFA. I just need to make my mind up and stick with one!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2020, 11:36 AM   #22
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenVenom
Love using manual for everything, even if you need to drop a difficulty level it’s so worth it. What camera angle is everybody using?

I’ve been using the live broadcast camera or the stadium camera on zoom 2, height 0-4 and angle 3. Trying to narrow it down so I can just concentrate on one setting only.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 09-16-2020, 02:58 PM   #23
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Yeah I’d play manual I always drop it down a level or go basic shooting until I get the gist of passing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2020, 05:22 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 10

I don't know what's going on but is anyone else not seeing their 20% discount on Steam?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »