Home

eFootball PES 2021 Available Today - Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on eFootball PES 2021 Available Today - Post Your Impressions Here within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2020, 05:04 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: eFootball PES 2021 Available Today - Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bransen
It says CDN$ 42.99 for the standard edition. Does that include the 20% off? I have PES 20 and clicked on the button to go to the steam store in game. I'm confused.
Somebody recently told me that actually the standard edition wouldn't be getting the discount. Strange. Not what the game's site says.

And no, when there's 20% off it should say 20%off
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2020, 06:06 PM   #42
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

OVR: 0

If you look at the website closely the standard edition is in a separate blue box than the club edition and 20% tag. If you just glance at it then it looks like one big blue box. So the 20% is only for the Club edition. It's a sneaky bit of web design.
Old 09-18-2020, 06:07 PM   #43
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
If you look at the website closely the standard edition is in a separate blue box than the club edition and 20% tag. If you just glance at it then it looks like one big blue box. So the 20% is only for the Club edition. It's a sneaky bit of web design.

In game discount the club edition is actually cheaper than the standard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2020, 09:14 PM   #44
MVP

sva91's Arena

I didn’t think there’d be any way I’d pay to get a roster update, but after hearing the positive reviews and finding it for $20 on pc, I got it.

This game is what next gen was supposed to be all these years. It feel a lot like the ps2 glory days. Very responsive, very good physics and spacing. No cheese so far. I rly hope they don’t touch the gameplay at all. I did a skill move in the box and scored a goal I was never able to score in PES 2020. This exact game with next n graphics will be insane.

I’m not trying to oversell it, but it just feel right and is actually super fun again.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-18-2020, 10:21 PM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sva91
I didn’t think there’d be any way I’d pay to get a roster update, but after hearing the positive reviews and finding it for $20 on pc, I got it.

This game is what next gen was supposed to be all these years. It feel a lot like the ps2 glory days. Very responsive, very good physics and spacing. No cheese so far. I rly hope they don’t touch the gameplay at all. I did a skill move in the box and scored a goal I was never able to score in PES 2020. This exact game with next n graphics will be insane.

I’m not trying to oversell it, but it just feel right and is actually super fun again.

Couldn't agree more.
I don't think EvoWeb Patch will be ready for this data pack, probably for a later one. But I'm seriously consideringjust taking an option file that was recently released and playing with that and blocking my game from updating. The game is just too good to risk updates ruining it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2020, 10:22 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
Couldn't agree more.
I don't think EvoWeb Patch will be ready for this data pack, probably for a later one. But I'm seriously consideringjust taking an option file that was recently released and playing with that and blocking my game from updating. The game is just too good to risk updates ruining it.

It’s worth the extra $40?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2020, 10:22 PM   #47
MVP

sva91's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
Couldn't agree more.

Man same. I am really scared they will totally ruin gameplay like the updates did last year.

Old 09-19-2020, 06:07 AM   #48
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sva91
Man same. I am really scared they will totally ruin gameplay like the updates did last year.

Definitely agree,having been a pes fan for some many years its so nice to have an enjoyable experience again.Its not perfect but at times its great to play and is undoubtedly a more realistic representation of how football is played.Just a shame im on xbox but am slowly editing kits to at least resemble the official ones albeit without logos and real badges.Are you gonna be streaming matt?

oh btw how do i turn off updates?thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »