Home

eFootball PES 2021 Available Today - Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on eFootball PES 2021 Available Today - Post Your Impressions Here within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2020, 04:42 PM   #49
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: eFootball PES 2021 Available Today - Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by djs1
Definitely agree,having been a pes fan for some many years its so nice to have an enjoyable experience again.Its not perfect but at times its great to play and is undoubtedly a more realistic representation of how football is played.Just a shame im on xbox but am slowly editing kits to at least resemble the official ones albeit without logos and real badges.Are you gonna be streaming matt?

oh btw how do i turn off updates?thanks

If you play PES a lot, I def recommend switching to PlayStation for next gen. It’s really not the same on Xbox because of the lack of edit features for teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-19-2020, 04:49 PM   #50
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sva91
If you play PES a lot, I def recommend switching to PlayStation for next gen. It’s really not the same on Xbox because of the lack of edit features for teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
i hear you matt and the ps5 has already been pre-ordered!Gave my son the choice of xbox or ps and he chose the ps5 which im happy with as saves a lot of hassle.Its taken me about 4 hours to edit four teams so far!
Old 09-22-2020, 07:04 AM   #51
MVP

lareka's Arena

I thought the only update was the squads but after reading comments here I played 2 games, the gameplay tweaks are significant !

The game is played more fluid, the passes are more precise and dribbling is smoother. Dribbling is much much better, and i also loved how left footed players use their left foot more often when passing the ball, in pes 20 they used their right foot more often when the ball was on their right foot, they specifically go to their strong foot and pass the ball with that foot. Also the shots look much better, I saw Ilicic scoring a outsider curler with his left foot just out of the penalty box towards my goal which was amazing to witness. Dries Mertens who specifically uses his inside foot with his shots - even from long-range used his trademark inside foot shot whenever I tried to shoot from outside the penalty box and one of them resulted in a goal. In pes 20 he would have hit it with the upper part of his foot for those type of shots. Defending and aerial battles are tweaked as well as i figured out but i couldn't understand if it was for better or worse. The game is more fluid and certainly better gameplay wise. I am really enjoying it. Hoping to enjoy it fully when transfer window closes and I can start a ML with players on their real teams
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2020, 09:36 AM   #52
Rookie

BSDShoes's Arena

SO I bit the bullet since I found it for $20+, from the start it seems exactly like 2020 until I got on the pitch- on the pitch animations are quicker and smoother and passing feels right there. There's definitely an improvement in gameplay, only going to be playing ML as I'm not bothering with myclub anymore.

I just fear Konami changing something through data packs like they almost always do.
Old 09-23-2020, 10:44 AM   #53
Rookie

Hey gentlemen. Im happy to hear about the tweaks and slight adjustments making a big for fans. I just want to know how do the games play out?

in PES 2020, 95% of games I played saw the opposing team [AI] basically just park the bus and turn their attack level down one level. I dont mind playing against defensive teams as this is realistic, but it was basically 9 out of 10 games. Games where the CPU only gets one shot if their lucky.

Im hoping more teams attack or try and high press or just be more aggressive because the defensive games got boring really quickly.

Can anyone confirm?
Old 09-23-2020, 11:11 AM   #54
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

Even tho it seems like 2020, the gameplay tweaks are on another level. It runs so much smoother and the passing game feels great. I’m really looking forward to playing ML.

Only gripe is not having a top tier league like Bundesliga and licenses for teams.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:54 AM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
Even tho it seems like 2020, the gameplay tweaks are on another level. It runs so much smoother and the passing game feels great. I’m really looking forward to playing ML.

Only gripe is not having a top tier league like Bundesliga and licenses for teams.
Get an option file that has the leagues you want. The pes universe option file is outstanding. I am not affiliated with them in any way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2020, 11:55 AM   #56
MVP

Are we able to play on ps5 when it’s out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »