Home

Hardcore 2K'ers opinions on NCAA 360?

This is a discussion on Hardcore 2K'ers opinions on NCAA 360? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2006, 10:41 AM   #73
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Hardcore 2K'ers opinions on NCAA 360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
I have custom soundtracks for different networks. If the Browns are playing say, the Cowboys, I load a FOX theme that plays FOX music at the quarters and the intros. If they are Monday or Sunday Night I load the Monday night football themes. It really makes it real! Plus I have custom versions of all three of these for home games that play Cleveland Rocks when I score a touchdown. Add to that I have ESPN Jock Jams samples all throughout the stadium to add genuine ambience. I even added major reverb to the stadium ones so it sounds like it is playing through the PA....
Now thats sick! And I mean that in a good way.
Old 07-29-2006, 10:43 AM   #74
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Has nothing to do with being an English teacher, I had no idea what exactly the point he was trying to get across was.

But continue your holier than thou I know more than average gamer tirades in this thread.
LOL. First you're rude, then you lie to cover up your rudeness, then you aggressively attempt to discredit me in order to deflect attention away from your rudeness and lying. Facinating social experiment we have going here, folks.
Old 07-29-2006, 10:45 AM   #75
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
LOL. First you're rude, then you lie to cover up your rudeness, then you attempt to discredit me in order to deflect attention away from your rudeness and lying. Facinating social experiment we have going here, folks.
You are calling me rude? Brilliant.

I lied about nothing. I found the post to be incoherent. As far as deflecting. Hardly. Read your posts in this thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2006, 10:54 AM   #76
Banned

Quote:
You are calling me rude? Brilliant.
LOL again... sure, right after the "tirade" comment you directed my way Or are you now trying to make it sound like I started the namecalling... to deflect attention away from your inappropriate post, of course?

As for what he wrote: "Presentation is awful. Some nice one-on-one hits. Lack of gang tackling is pathetic. Truck stick makes no sense since break tackle ratings do the same thing. Game is run-oriented. Still inferior to 2K football, 2-3 years down the road. Game’s much better playing with friends; boring otherwise."

Yeah, that was REAL difficult to understand.
Old 07-29-2006, 11:00 AM   #77
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
LOL again... sure, right after the "tirade" comment you directed my way Or are you now trying to make it sound like I started the namecalling... to deflect attention away from your inappropriate post, of course?

As for what he wrote: "Presentation is awful. Some nice one-on-one hits. Lack of gang tackling is pathetic. Truck stick makes no sense since break tackle ratings do the same thing. Game is run-oriented. Still inferior to 2K football, 2-3 years down the road. Game’s much better playing with friends; boring otherwise."

Yeah, that was REAL difficult to understand.
You mean as opposed to your "Are you a mod or an English teacher?" response.

I am sorry if I found this
Quote:
but this what confused me y did they add trucking attribute isn't that what break tackles does on there makes no sense to me on that one but all and all this game plays from the running game 2k like the stick still needs help makes no sense to me y game that is new is getting it's @$$ beat by 2 or 3 year old game its ******** but fun with friends
To be confusing and, could not get the jist of where he was going.

I guess we can't all have the superior intelligence you have.
Old 07-29-2006, 11:06 AM   #78
Banned

Quote:
I guess we can't all have the superior intelligence you have.
In other words, make ME the issue AGAIN instead of admitting you should have taken a minute to read the guy's message, in order to figure out what it was he was saying, and then respond with something other than "????". Which is all I did. Nothing "superior" about that.

On the other hand, thanks for the compliment, if that's what you mean.
Old 07-29-2006, 11:09 AM   #79
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
In other words, make ME the issue AGAIN instead of admitting you should have taken a minute to read the guy's message, in order to figure out what it was he was saying, and then respond with something other than "????". Which is all I did. Nothing "superior" about that.

On the other hand, thanks for the compliment, if that's what you mean.
I did take the time. I found it difficult to comprehend.

You made you the issue, when you jumped in, for whatever reason.
Old 07-29-2006, 11:17 AM   #80
MVP

xylocaine's Arena

OVR: 12

To sum it up and make it really simple. From a Huge 2K5 fan and someone that was hoping for NCAA 07 on 360 to takes it's place.

2k5 > NCAA 07 360 in almost every way.

I was hoping the newer hardware would create better graphics and gameplay that could make up for what we all knew was missing even before the release. But in my case, the more I play it the more I just get bored and are concerned with the direction of football games. I really am not optomistic that we will see a great football game in the near future.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »