Home

ea doesn't have guts-but 2k doesn't have nay balls

This is a discussion on ea doesn't have guts-but 2k doesn't have nay balls within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2006, 07:19 AM   #25
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: ea doesn't have guts-but 2k doesn't have nay balls

1.i could care less what an ididot say's..people talk bull right!! pissed i posted in on a forum..those are the same idiots that payed 300 for a new 360 bought madden last year and still bought it again this year...AND TRY TO FOOL themselves that game is good. REAL SPORTS GAMES fans are here on OS.

2.man ea bearly took notice of vc's mlb buy-out, they quickly!!,QUICKLY conjured-up an ncaa baseball and said here take that!!!--a jab after a sidestep...vc still holding their face, damn look at the madden throught the roof sales!!!......(i know when the nfl-buy out happened vc knew it was going to happen months in advance that's why in 2oo5 there was no gameday and fever cause vc was only one trying to show the nfl not to do it)..If vc had the guts they would have re-released 2k5 as nfl2k-forever ha ha!! fixing all the problems noted on websites-db reaction,trade & draft glitch/logic,eratic qb/cpu play. added a few things here n there like off-season training camp,better player progression---AND SAY here our loyal fans take this and hold you over till ea stop cowering behind there masses of ZOMBIES...THEY KNEW!! a whole year before.

3.you damn right i can say what i want--I wake up every morning watch sports center,then play some nfl2k5 later in the day..-I LOVE FOOTBALL!! i even watch sports center re-runs.--nfl2k5 since the day of 2k1 looks,and feels like real football.madden feels like playing mario or mario cart with football teams and logos in it..!!2K fans don't hate madden cause it's madden they hate madden cause it plays like barbey doll house 64 and ea won't change the game around to at least play a little bit like the real- deal..i watch madden and say -couldn't have been real people did those animations--they had to be hand-drawn.

4.peep EA'S tendancies
.instead of mo-caping real qb dropbacks and steps in the pocket..they keep that tetris/tomb raider qb steps and add a FLASHLIGHT!(didn't even bother to add stats matter oohooohh!! 80 yard bomb by sucker qb's is a no no)

.instead of fixing their-dlinev.s.oline play mechanics & add real collision for tackles and broken tackles-they just add a few extra animations to the rb whiles running.
DO WE HAVE TI BELIEVE CAMPANIES ARE NOT TALENTED ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT'S REAL/GOOD OR NOT they do they just don't give a fratt!! if it still churns a profit..

2k football is my number one reason for gaming right now and it's why i'm not into the next gen at all--if ps3 can do alot for my copy of 2k5 i had since release day!!
mvp-05 is all right!! not what people bow down to it to be..the show does alot better aspecially player mnodels.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2006, 07:29 AM   #26
Pro

what i sit and think also is.

with the release of PS3 the experience will be dulled a bit with no RUMBLE in the controler..sony is dumb for not including rumble in the control....they could have had both rumble and sixxis by just having a way to switch between in the games pause menu or something....WHAT IDIOTS!! i be thinking who is the IDEA people in those offices...
Old 09-16-2006, 11:07 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 8

I hate sounding like an English teacher but solja you should fix up your grammer, because your posts are almost unreadable to me. Anyone else feel the same way?
Old 09-16-2006, 11:24 AM   #28
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
your posts are almost unreadable to me.
EA blech and 2K get your act together and get a generic game happening.

What's not to understand?
Old 09-17-2006, 08:31 AM   #29
Pro

this guy must be some super corrector,internet words smith,genius of a text officer. i think he don't get stuff like

dline v.s.oline
dolly
rb,
qb,
drop step
rb
mo-capping

he doesn't undertand these but smartly try to call me stupid!!

Last edited by solja; 09-17-2006 at 08:35 AM.
Old 09-17-2006, 08:50 AM   #30
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by solja
this guy must be some super corrector,internet words smith,genius of a text officer. i think he don't get stuff like

dline v.s.oline
dolly
rb,
qb,
drop step
rb
mo-capping

I think the issue is people feel the 'Madden vs 2K5' comparisons have been done before. But there are questions that haven't been discussed that much - like what happens when people support EA via purchasing their games. EA is def trying to eliminate choice in the video game market, yet people continue to support EA in their sleazy corporate efforts. So in a couple years when EA owns all the rights to all sports games, and the only gaming choices we have are Madden, FIFA, NHL 09, etc, do we complain about EA, or about the gamers who just couldn't live without licenced sports games?
Old 09-17-2006, 09:30 AM   #31
Banned

OVR: 2

Now, I don't really care about all this one way or the other. However, it does make for good reading. Anyway... to my point here:

Quote:
Visual Concepts is the team that made Madden great, they were the designers and developers of Madden back when it was great. Tiburon has been damaging all those memories since they got the series.
I'm not sure where this poster gets his information, but he should really find a new source.

VC used to be the development team for Madden alright. As a matter of fact that dev company was the team responsible for the Madden '96 getting canned on the original PSX because as EA Execs stated: "it didn't meet the quality of product that EA is known for producing".

They were then fired and developer team Tiburon was brought on for 1997 and beyond.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2006, 10:01 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by solja

dline v.s.oline
dolly
rb,
qb,
drop step
rb
mo-capping

Was just trying to help you out man... If you think I was calling you stupid than that's your own thought. Like I said in my previous post I don't like sounding like an english teacher and you start making assumptions about me wanting to be a 'super corrector'. If you want me to be like that than 'i think he don't get stuff'. And yes I understand what those words mean, and thanks to the great freedom of the internet I can easily skip over your posts. Just tried to help and you want to get smart with me.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »